Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #61
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Lonnie,
Dude, YOu third light is sick as hell. I LOVE IT, Now hurry up and finish mine! LOL
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #62
black
Thread Crapper

black is on a distinguished road
that is kinda what i want to do..

sept, i want it to look like a cylon.

or, more to the design of the old t-bird look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
I now know how to chronically please rectums
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #63
black
Thread Crapper

but, looks great guys!!!!

Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #64
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by black View Post
that is kinda what i want to do..

sept, i want it to look like a cylon.

or, more to the design of the old t-bird look.
Its really hard to get any kind of design on these unles you use a whole lot of very small LED's

Quote:
Originally Posted by black View Post
but, looks great guys!!!!
Thanks!

I'm going to try and get that how to up tonight...I haven't had time lately!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #65
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Ghadsphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh this was just spam I deleted. But Since I posted I'll make my peace...
Not a big fan of anything other than 1 piece I'm moving that direction markers.
Stuff on the mirrors and honestly stuff like you said, unless it blends just annoyes me. While I think it could be cool if it doesn't syn right it just kinda makes me wanna feed you 2 day old chicken mc nuggets, without sauce.
I guess I'm a big fan of the one blinking side says you're going that way school of thought. Course I'm a computer geek so if you meld it right I might rethink that.

Last edited by Ghadsphi : 04-20-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Ghadsphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #66
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghadsphi View Post
Oh this was just spam I deleted. But Since I posted I'll make my peace...
Not a big fan of anything other than 1 piece I'm moving that direction markers.
Stuff on the mirrors and honestly stuff like you said, unless it blends just annoyes me. While I think it could be cool if it doesn't syn right it just kinda makes me wanna feed you 2 day old chicken mc nuggets, without sauce.
I guess I'm a big fan of the one blinking side says you're going that way school of thought. Course I'm a computer geek so if you meld it right I might rethink that.
Translation please...LOL?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #67
black
Thread Crapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghadsphi View Post
it just kinda makes me wanna feed you 2 day old chicken mc nuggets, without sauce.

d00d, you just harshed my mellow...

Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #68
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
Translation please...LOL?
Please drink 750ml of Captain Morgan. It'll all be clear...
Old 04-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #69
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I think he's saying he doesn't like the lights in the mirrors.... he just likes the normal way where you just have either the tail light or a turn signal light on the back and nothing else... not a bunch of flashes from different spots on the car..

I KINDA agree to that, but I really do like the LED blinkers in the side mirrors.... They are nice for when you are on the highway and you have someone on the other lane you need to merge on, they may not see the tail end of the car, but they will see the blinker in the side mirror and be nice and back off a bit so you can merge.

as far as the middle brake light, I still think it's kinda weird to have blinkers in it... I mean, yeah you tend to look at that first, but if someone is in a TURN lane, then obviously they are turning that way, and if they are turning off a road, you would see them brake, then see that they are turning by the signal off to the side..... unless you have tunnel vision, thus you shouldn't be driving.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #70
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

What he says, guess I just got used to our SoCal signals, or lack there of.
Round here more signals just means more money and you think people respect that. (1/10 people don't have a licence round here). Guess I should repespct it but around here it would be the same people who put cams in their cars to auto report speeders of 2mph to protect their children. Who in California, may or may not belong to the mother... and she's not sure...WTF...
WTF!?! Spam of your thread...
I don't like the idea but if is your test run, then run it. Guessing this is a predicesor to something greater, like cascading lights, that might catch on. If not you can join me in being proud of your flinstone interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
I think he's saying he doesn't like the lights in the mirrors.... he just likes the normal way where you just have either the tail light or a turn signal light on the back and nothing else... not a bunch of flashes from different spots on the car..

I KINDA agree to that, but I really do like the LED blinkers in the side mirrors.... They are nice for when you are on the highway and you have someone on the other lane you need to merge on, they may not see the tail end of the car, but they will see the blinker in the side mirror and be nice and back off a bit so you can merge.

as far as the middle brake light, I still think it's kinda weird to have blinkers in it... I mean, yeah you tend to look at that first, but if someone is in a TURN lane, then obviously they are turning that way, and if they are turning off a road, you would see them brake, then see that they are turning by the signal off to the side..... unless you have tunnel vision, thus you shouldn't be driving.

Last edited by Ghadsphi : 04-20-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Ghadsphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #71
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post

I like the idea of blinkers in the side view mirrors..of course there are a hundred different ways to do it and one or two that works..I may give it a shot this summer but not now. I don't get passed much on the road so generally speaking people are always behind me..LOL. If anyone can't see the tail lights of a car and the side mirror at the same time then they don't need to drive either...cause they are mistaken a truck for a car...