Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 08-09-2004, 12:36 AM   #61
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with oldsman... the cali cf was perfect. too bad none of us could have gotten ahold of it
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:25 PM   #62
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
actually someone did, but until copies are made, as originally planned, i say kill that motherf***er
Old 08-09-2004, 07:56 PM   #63
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
LOL

at least we know who has it.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:21 PM   #64
OpalaAlero

Quote:
Originally posted by 99Alero_Boy@Aug 9 2004, 11:25 PM
actually someone did, but until copies are made, as originally planned, i say kill that motherf***er
If you piss him off, he'll just say eff you and no one will ever get copies. Perhaps this board should try being nice for a change and we'll see what that gets us.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:00 PM   #65
Tru

Quote:
Originally posted by OpalaAlero+Aug 10 2004, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OpalaAlero @ Aug 10 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-99Alero_Boy@Aug 9 2004, 11:25 PM
If you piss him off, he'll just say eff you and no one will ever get copies. Perhaps this board should try being nice for a change and we'll see what that gets us. [/b][/quote]
agreed.

oh, and if i were dead...how would copies be made?...i think its better that I AM NOT DEAD...
Old 08-10-2004, 01:04 PM   #66
FormulaNERD
GLS member

if i'm ever in michigan, your car better be garaged, cause you'll have a broken window and a missing hood :thumbsup:
Old 08-10-2004, 01:07 PM   #67
Tru

go for it.

i dont care...im not about to deal with all this sh*t...its not worth it...some ppl just need to grow up.

nuff said.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #68
misslindseysue

Quote:
Originally posted by FormulaNERD@Aug 10 2004, 12:04 PM
if i'm ever in michigan, your car better be garaged, cause you'll have a broken window and a missing hood :thumbsup:
Damn, dude, that's not even funny. I have your address, I might give it to Tru so he can come and mess up your car. The guy just bought a hood because he needed a new one. I wouldn't have been as nice about it as he was, at least he was willing to try to work something out with people who wanted copies.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #69
FormulaNERD
GLS member

hey man, it's all in fun, we're just teasing... i'd seriously never steal anything from anyone.... it's cool, and we're all glad to know you want to help out w/ getting copies....
Old 08-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #70
FormulaNERD
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue+Aug 10 2004, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misslindseysue @ Aug 10 2004, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FormulaNERD@Aug 10 2004, 12:04 PM
Damn, dude, that's not even funny. I have your address, I might give it to Tru so he can come and mess up your car. The guy just bought a hood because he needed a new one. I wouldn't have been as nice about it as he was, at least he was willing to try to work something out with people who wanted copies. [/b][/quote]
and yea, you have the address to my old place :thumbsup:

i might hunt you down and steal your type S sticker lindsey
Old 08-10-2004, 04:16 PM   #71
misslindseysue

Or you could buy one from AutoZone for $5.