Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-19-2005, 01:24 PM   #41
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Quote:
Originally posted by snake_eyes2@Apr 19 2005, 02:49 PM
All I have to say is wait until you get married! Cause then its not the threat of getting grounded its the threat of having to live with someone who wont sleep with you!! :P

LOL...yeah being married or even close to it is 10 times worse than dealing with the parentals....now you have to deal with....should I buy a super or should i get new furniture...
....the furniture won! I kinda feel like that guy in the Harley commericial....The new harley or the killer dinette...
Old 04-19-2005, 02:13 PM   #42
Alero04

:o thats mean! ^^
Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM   #43
snake_eyes2

But ohh so true!! Try exlpaining the need for a super or turbo to a woman whose idea of cool transport is a Gary fisher worth more than my car. Somethimes it just hurts
Old 04-19-2005, 04:16 PM   #44
Alerodude

Well i have a girlfriend if that counts...haha she is supportive of pretty much everything i do....my band, my car, so on. I just dont understand what the big ordeal is about me doing stuff to my car. I mean its just like a hobby.....everyone has a hobby....
Old 04-19-2005, 04:33 PM   #45
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman+Apr 18 2005, 11:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oldsman @ Apr 18 2005, 11:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alero04@Apr 18 2005, 11:30 AM
am i the only one who likes the emblems??

nope, i like my emblem. i am proud to display what i drive.............lol
[/b][/quote]

i kept the front olds symbol and left ALERO on the back. thats it
Old 04-19-2005, 10:24 PM   #46
Alerodude

I left the front symbol on.....if that counts for anything
Old 04-20-2005, 03:08 PM   #47
jwth2005

WOW.... I didnt know there were so many people put there with that problem. Me personally i have never had that problem. Hell i even tell my parents what i WANT to do to my car... Show them pics, Videos, Sound clips, ETC. and they are like cool.... I even told them about a possibility of me getting a body kit since my front bumper is kinda messed up and they thought it was a good idea... I pay for the car payment. Altho it is in their name... I pay for insurance (when i can both payments total to 600 a month) and most of the time i pay for gas. ANd as far as being married or having a GF not likeing the mods... Me and my gf are very very close... Luckily she understands why i do the stuff i do or want to do the stuff i want to do... I guess im one of those lucky few.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #48
Alero04

Quote:
Originally posted by snake_eyes2@Apr 19 2005, 04:01 PM
But ohh so true!! Try exlpaining the need for a super or turbo to a woman whose idea of cool transport is a Gary fisher worth more than my car. Somethimes it just hurts

k...liking a bicycle and wanting a bike over a car?!!? hrmmm
Old 04-20-2005, 03:34 PM   #49
dt_freak1

jeeze dude that sucks, ya i live at home too but you know what i do what i want to my car, i pay the gas, the insurance, the maintenance and my payments and do my own laundry and keep my own bathroom clean and work about 45 hours per week and my parents gripe cuz i dont keep my room clean and i sluff off on the damned lawn mowing. i just ignore it mostly. they cant take my alero away, and thats the way it is. actually since im 25 it dont matter anyways. im my own legal guardian anyway so listening to them is optional.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:34 PM   #50
cannaert
V.I.P. Member

cannaert is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to cannaert
Its the hole we have power over you thing. Mine do that to me about poop and so did my X.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:56 PM   #51
freakout
V.I.P. Member

freakout is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm lucky my wife is pretty cool. I'm trying to talk her into running the alero down the strip. Don't know if I can or not, I try to keep her involved.

What a great damn day, I can walk!
freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 08:27 PM   #52
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsmopimp@Apr 17 2005, 06:46 PM
hahahahahaha..... kids

lol, im thinking the same thing
Old 04-20-2005, 09:13 PM   #53
snake_eyes2

Don't get me wrong I love my wife greatly and we get along great. Its just that she doesn't really understand anything to do with mechanics. I had to explain why I had to replace the distributor in her civic before the thing exploded. It took like twenty min. This just happens to be the one part of my life that she fains intrest in simple to appease me. So I guess I am lucky, I just have to come up with more creative ways of selling her on the mods I am doing.

"I might as well clear my headlights, I have to take them off because one is leaking anyway. What are they leaking? Headlight fluid of course, I gotta fix it before it wreaks my headlights!"
Old 04-20-2005, 10:33 PM   #54
Alerodude

HAHAHA....headlight fluid. That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Well my emblems are still off and i'm putting cathodes back in as soon as i get a chance. So yea im just not gonna listen basically. I guess that isnt the best way to go about it but o well....
Old 04-20-2005, 11:54 PM   #55
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
bah, not listening is the best. look where it got my alero, and rich's alero
Old 04-21-2005, 04:43 AM   #56
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
Quote:
Originally posted by sound_xtreme@Apr 21 2005, 03:54 AM
bah, not listening is the best. look where it got my alero, and rich's alero

WERD
Old 04-21-2005, 08:05 AM   #57
Alerodude

Well you know....I would actually say something productice right now but its like 7 am and im about to leave for school and im sooooo tired haha so yea talk to you guys this afternoon...I wish I had time to do those cathodes...
Old 04-21-2005, 10:12 AM   #58
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alero04@Apr 18 2005, 12:30 PM
am i the only one who likes the emblems??

Nope, I love mine.

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:01 PM   #59
BMart

Quote:
Originally posted by mike2002+Apr 20 2005, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike2002 @ Apr 20 2005, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Oldsmopimp@Apr 17 2005, 06:46 PM
hahahahahaha..... kids

lol, im thinking the same thing
[/b][/quote]

HAHAHA... just grow up... your parents give you too much for you to moan and complain about the hard time they give you... and if you want to argue that, then just TRY repaying them for all the food, clothes, sports, etc that they paid for over the few years of your life...

all your complaining and trash talking makes you sound like a whiney baby haha. we all go thru having to get someones OK on mods at one point or another... just suck it up and deal for now until you can move out... then you can waste your money however you want haha...

--BMart

PS - I must admit, I never thought my first post on here would be about something so ridiculous, but... here I am, proven wrong lol... (hope you find the humor in what im saying, im not trying to piss you off)
Old 04-21-2005, 10:21 PM   #60
Alerodude

my parents never bought me anything after i turned 6 except for food....I worked to get money to buy clothes shoes....etc...so yea