Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 08-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
Beholder88
GL Member

Beholder88 is on a distinguished road
Shop Reviews in general

There are some people out there that can do all of thier own work. Some of us unlucky ones have to make the occasional trip to the local shop. I'd like to start this thread off by recommending a local shop, that did an awesome job on my 2000 Malibu. Irrappino's Muffler Shop in Butler, PA put a stock cat-back replacement on my car in October of '07. All of the welds were nice and clean, nothing was hanging, and the cost was relatively low. I would also reccomend the Monroe in Butler, ther're good for the small stuff. Post any kudo's for your local shop, or let us all know which to avoid.
Beholder88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
i guess i will add
jimmy dean exhaust in countryside, the exhaust god, good friend of mine
jimmy the greek the god of window tinting
ogden top and trim jon is the interior god
rick the stripper, one talented guy all hand painted stripes
jdm automotive, awesome mechanics
brookfield repair, again awesome mechaincs
allot of people i know all great body men, a friend of mine i call him the mexican chip foose
plus i do all my own work with the minus of exhaust see jimmy dean, above, mounting tires, i can do my own alignment but no rack
so i do use friends of mine for stuff i cant do
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
I wish places like eopinions had reviews of auto parts and auto repair places. Thus far only ripoffreport.com is the only palce that comes close.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote