Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 06-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
haha $500.. belle tire will do it
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #22
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
approve me buddy.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
MSN'd, could use some help.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #24
[ion] C2
636 whp

Added information on main cluster gauge modifications, including Cherry's LED backlit How-To. Also added information on all different sorts of gauge pods. Also a lot of information and How-To's on the Transmission apge.

REQUEST: It'd be nice if YALEROYNOT or someone else compiled his information and pictures on LED needles into a How-To so I can add that to the Glow Needles area of the Gauge Cluster page.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 06-22-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:44 PM   #25
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
well I pm'd you on offering to help with how to's on Quad mods and even posted here and still no response...so much for my help and dont even bother to ask now
Old 06-22-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
[ion] C2
636 whp

I got your PM and reply here, if you don't want to help out the community anymore simply due to my nonresponsiveness, fine. I said I'll invite people as the overall layout is set. There is no real area set up for the 2.4L -> Quad 4 conversion yet. I'm working on it. But since you don't give a shit anymore, I'll take care of it.

Been busy, if you can't tell.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #27
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
sweet picture of my car on there
Old 06-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #28
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
make a how to on adding and installing an Eaton M45 Supercharger!!

Plase Im Gonna Need It!!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

it comes with a detailed instruction manual.. lol all those who installed it didn't just wing it
Old 06-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #30
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
pm sent
Old 06-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #31
alerocar01
V.I.P. Member

alerocar01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great. Good work!

DO WORK
alerocar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #32
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
it would be rediculously hard to do, but it would be really sweet to have an interactive 3d rendering of each engine on their main page. something you could rotate/pivot/dismantle.....

that'd sure make repair jobs easier....
Old 06-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #33
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
the page looks excellent so far...are you taking any info from the old "upgrades" page? it had alot of infor about parts on it and i'm sure that it would save you some work.

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #34
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
downside to that, is alot of those parts(or companies) are no longer around....
Old 06-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #35
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
it would be rediculously hard to do, but it would be really sweet to have an interactive 3d rendering of each engine on their main page. something you could rotate/pivot/dismantle.....

that'd sure make repair jobs easier....
like Iron Man lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
pm sent
got it, i'll let you know when i have an area for the swap information
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeofSanity View Post
...are you taking any info from the old "upgrades" page? it had alot of infor about parts on it and i'm sure that it would save you some work.
yup, those that work
Old 06-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #36
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Looks good man and I like how you used pictures of cars from the site. It will be an excellent resource when its completed. Good Job!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #37
cherrington17
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
like Iron Man lol

kinda. they already have an animation type thing, like that in nascar garages... i'm sure other places have them to, for high end engines. it'd just take a good mech w/ FLASH skills to produce.

like the middle of the page...
http://www.virtualengine2000.com/

it'd just take alot of time/resource to do, and i don't know if anyone would want to donate something like that.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #38
[ion] C2
636 whp

that would be unbelievable
Old 06-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #39
cherrington17
Gone

the aleromod wiki would have to have a VIP section... just for all the hits it would get.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #40
cherrington17
Gone

also, ion, are you just moving the image links, or are you copying the whole image to a database on google?

since i'll have a hefty section of my own in the lighting area, all my pics are on my photobucket account. I wouldn't want that database to lose all those if my account lapsed for some reason...