Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO

Seriously. I know this engine in and out. My spare one is currently torn fully apart having all new forged parts installed and balanced, and then I'll be swapping the spare engine in and tuning with Cobalt 378cc injectors and do some VE tuning and hit the track to run around a 13.5 second quarter mile.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #22
jordan
GX Member

jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
LMFAO

Seriously. I know this engine in and out. My spare one is currently torn fully apart having all new forged parts installed and balanced, and then I'll be swapping the spare engine in and tuning with Cobalt 378cc injectors and do some VE tuning and hit the track to run around a 13.5 second quarter mile.

LMAO ya well explain the PCM part of reflashing it? any why it fixed it cause it did. stop avoiding the actual subject. i can tell by the way you talk you are to imature
Cobalt 378cc injectors and do some VE tuning and hit the track to run around a 13.5 second quarter mile. wow. anyone could write that

PS get a life. seems like you got to much spare time with your car
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #23
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
oh talk about imature, heres the pm u sent me, douchebag moves deserve public humiliation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan
whjats that your moms car? hidious green. just the color for a kitten like you
yea cause green a real girly color? your such a e-thugging effing punk running his mouth. so how about u just shut up, quit running your mouth about shit you know nothing about, and not run your effing mouth? how about that? dont ever clog my pm box with this petty bull shit. get a life.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #24
jordan
GX Member

ya so you got a ugly car.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #25
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

seriously what are we 12? enjoy ur alero, since my new car is in the driveway in tminus 2 months. enjoy talking shit. ur probably some 14 year old kid who doesnt even know what a pube is. gtfo.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #26
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post

hey ahoe, WE ALL SPEND TOO MUCH SPARE TIME ON OUR CARS!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #27
jordan
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
seriously what are we 12? enjoy ur alero, since my new car is in the driveway in tminus 2 months. enjoy talking shit. ur probably some 14 year old kid who doesnt even know what a pube is. gtfo.

hey stop trying to prove your cool even tho you are not, the so called new car your getting is bull
Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #28
jordan
GX Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
hey ahoe, WE ALL SPEND TOO MUCH SPARE TIME ON OUR CARS!

wow good one. no swearing on the board
Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LMAO ya well explain the PCM part of reflashing it? any why it fixed it cause it did. stop avoiding the actual subject. i can tell by the way you talk you are to imature
They took $80 (one hour's pay) because they fixed something so simple and cheap they had to make it seem like they did a lot more. Either they hooked up a vacuum line or replaced one of the sensors in the throttle body that are cheap. There is no updated reflash available for the 2.4L since the release of the stock one.

To talk of immaturity, refer to the above post by Bad99Olds regarding your Private Message to him. I explained things in a technical manner, and expanded on it such that a mind like yours is capable of comprehension.
Quote:
Cobalt 378cc injectors and do some VE tuning and hit the track to run around a 13.5 second quarter mile. wow. anyone could write that

Sure, anyone could write that, but I'm doing it. You can run your mouth all day, but when it comes down to it, you're still driving a slow stock vehicle and don't know jack shit about how it works, yet are calling bullshit on someone who's worked with this engine and done more to it than most on here.

Hit up www.howstuffworks.com sometime to understand basic engine management and repair.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #30
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

ur such a punk. u have no idea what ur talking about. which is fine. ur ignorant, an ahoe, and no one on here is gonna give u any respect. and fyi, the new car is a mitsubishi evo 8. i hope if they reflash my pcm i get make it fly... duhr.

seriously, gtfo. and if ur gonna come at me, please have something better than that.

btw, i bet ur and ur bfs relationship works out so well since ur basically a kitty...
Old 10-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #31
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
dont come on a CAR FORUM and say "your a loser you spend too much time on your car"..... that might have been the dumbest thing ive seen on here.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #32
jordan
GX Member

Quote:
They took $80 (one hour's pay) because they fixed something so simple and cheap they had to make it seem like they did a lot more. Either they hooked up a vacuum line or replaced one of the sensors in the throttle body that are cheap. There is no updated reflash available for the 2.4L since the release of the stock one.

To talk of immaturity, refer to the above post by Bad99Olds regarding your Private Message to him. I explained things in a technical manner, and expanded on it such that a mind like yours is capable of comprehension.

Sure, anyone could write that, but I'm doing it. You can run your mouth all day, but when it comes down to it, you're still driving a slow stock vehicle and don't know jack shit about how it works, yet are calling bullshit on someone who's worked with this engine and done more to it than you've done to your boyfriend, and that's saying a lot.

Hit up www.howstuffworks.com sometime to understand basic engine management and repair.

there was a update http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...99-04alero.htm Transport Canada Recall Number 2001096; Units affected: 99,174
2000: Certain vehicles do not comply with the requirements of CMVSS 101- Location and Identification of Controls and Displays. Vehicles exhibit a condition in which the "Generator Low Voltage" indicator light will not illuminate under low voltage conditions. Correction: Dealers will re-flash the vehicle PCM with new calibration software.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #33
jordan
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
dont come on a CAR FORUM and say "your a loser you spend too much time on your car"..... that might have been the dumbest thing ive seen on here.

wow you said it all. so true. you are so smart
Old 10-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #34
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

Quote:
wow you said it all. so true. you are so smart

Thank you
Old 10-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #35
jordan
GX Member

Quote:
LMFAO

Correction: you think you know everything but not more than a GM tech. your just a teenager brat. and throwing on a turbo you paid someone to do that. thats such crap that you did it yourself. and wow...you named a brand name and model number of a fuel injector. you dont know
Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #36
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
there was a update http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...99-04alero.htm
Transport Canada Recall Number 2001096; Units affected: 99,174
2000: Certain vehicles do not comply with the requirements of CMVSS 101- Location and Identification of Controls and Displays. Vehicles exhibit a condition in which the "Generator Low Voltage" indicator light will not illuminate under low voltage conditions. Correction: Dealers will re-flash the vehicle PCM with new calibration software.

Wow. A reflash available for the "Generator Low Voltage" dummy light not lighting up, also known as the Battery light. That sure shows your idle issue was solved from reflashing it to this version.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #37
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Correction: you think you know everything but not more than a GM tech. your just a teenager brat. and throwing on a turbo you paid someone to do that. thats such crap that you did it yourself. and wow...you named a brand name and model number of a fuel injector. you dont know

OH MY effING GOD

This guy is amazing.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #38
jordan
GX Member

Quote:
Wow. A reflash available for the "Generator Low Voltage" dummy light not lighting up, also known as the Battery light. That sure shows your idle issue was solved from reflashing it to this version.

you moron. the fix wasnt from the newest GM software. its just because it was reflashed that fixed the problem. you are not reading into this properly.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #39
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

except it was a supercharger, and he installed it himself. jackass
Old 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #40
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

is there something in the water that makes all canadians so freaking stupid, or are u a special case? did ur mother huff paint during her pregnancy?
Closed Thread