Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 10-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #41
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
bag it then you can have it high in the winter and touch the floor in the summer

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:27 AM   #42
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
looks decent.. but needs watermarking, imo.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #43
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
bag it then you can have it high in the winter and touch the floor in the summer

tis what i want, expensive
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:53 AM   #44
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
don't bag it, too much weight, you need custom coilovers and a w2a intercooler setup.....
Old 10-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #45
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
bagging is light whatchoo talkin bout

i have a flange, an MP45 hacked off manifold, and an MP62 supercharger. just need a few measurements and I could slap in an intercooler to that. i want to see if the L61 kit's manifold can somehow fit on the LD9..
Old 10-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #46
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i don't care how you do it, you just need to intercool that bitch..
Old 10-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #47
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
I want.........your gauges.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #48
[ion] C2
636 whp

The reverse halos were $30 on eBay, the AEMs were $430ish.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #49
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
Do you hear that Kyle!? Buy them now!
Old 10-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #50
[ion] C2
636 whp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i575-...290267350 437

Exact ones.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #51
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks nice great job...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #52
kwhauck
2Screwy

i had those in my first alero, i like my ones now.....i'll post up a pic sometime........
Old 10-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #53
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by circeansleeper View Post
Do you hear that Kyle!? Buy them now!

lol that's where you go, "Those would look so awesome in my car, hun." Then he goes off and gets them for ya.

They are nice at night, but I hate the way it looks during the day.... I just switched all my lights in the back of my cluster to Blue LEDs..
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #54
kwhauck
2Screwy

same year, speed hut custom gauges, with blue LEDs in the cluster....
Old 10-13-2008, 09:49 PM   #55
sburke
GL Member

sburke is an unknown quantity at this point
I love your car Ion. Bad a$$ that you were able to get a picture in front of the EATON sign.
06 Mazdaspeed 6 - Current Vehicle
sburke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #56
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Those pics in front of the Sign on the grass are really nice!

Your operating temperature is normal, my needle is always in that position.

I already asked if it was possible to intercool the MP45 and had negative answers, how could it be done?
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #57
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post

Kmp/h plz. Kthnxbai.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:41 AM   #58
[ion] C2
636 whp

it's there, little red subtext

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinalero View Post
I already asked if it was possible to intercool the MP45 and had negative answers, how could it be done?
These superchargers live on methanol. To physically intercool, you'd have to hack up the intake manifold and put one built into it, like how the MP62 one is. For all that effort it'd be better to use a bigger supercharger while you're at it. A couple on j-body are working on things like that. I'm supposed to be.. someone has remote mounted an M90 supercharger and FMIC'd it.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:52 AM   #59
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
it's there, little red subtext

These superchargers live on methanol. To physically intercool, you'd have to hack up the intake manifold and put one built into it, like how the MP62 one is. For all that effort it'd be better to use a bigger supercharger while you're at it. A couple on j-body are working on things like that. I'm supposed to be.. someone has remote mounted an M90 supercharger and FMIC'd it.

live on meth???? im just curious, how the hell do you run cooling lines, besides that, not restrict airflow???
Old 10-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #60
[ion] C2
636 whp

i'm confused