Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 07-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
project "gator" coming soon

ms.bdyman just bought a 2003 2 door alero, with the ecotec, 140,000 miles on her, and its bad!! real bad!!! shape, real dirty hasnt been cleaned in years, passenger 1/4 has a rust hole in it, door dings in it, drivers side 1/4 has a scrape on it
needs tires
brakes, front and rear pads and rotors
wheel alignemnt
condensor
complete tune up
hazzord switch
drivers side window regulator
left and right lower fender liners,
windshield
windshield trim
serpitine belt
fresh oil
and the worst part it doesnt start,turns over but wont start, its not the passlock either, but i can and will save her, i will bring another alero back to life, make it a nice car again

we pick it up tomorrow, and when its back at the house i will post pics of the car in the dirty nasty shape it is, and when i start to clean it up

furture plans??? tint the windows, lowering springs, and pin striped, warm air intake, maybe a new radio, thats it yes thats it lol i cant go balls out with this car, she wont let me

why the name "gator" the car is for her oldest daughter this is a first car, and her name is allie, and on the softball team her nick name in "alliegator" so i will play off of that when its striped

pics up tomorrow!!
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
sounds specatular....
Old 07-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Did ya get a real good deal on it or something? Or just wanted a project to mess with?
Can't wait to see what ya got in store.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
cant wait to see how it looks
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
got it real cheap, the owner needs the money, and she doesnt have money to dump into the car, so her loss is our gain
Old 07-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
CactusWill
GLS member

CactusWill is on a distinguished road
How cheap? Inquiring minds want to know. That 03 eco motor is a gem tho, it'll be rock solid once you get it running.
CactusWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
bdyman
GLS member

exactly!! thats what i told her i said look at my ecotec it sat for 3 years!!! and it fired right up
bought it for 900
Old 07-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
CactusWill
GLS member

Thats a good price, considering its an 03 and you can probably get all the parts for under 1000. Just alot of labor thats all, which is no real loss if you're not working anyways. I've been taking on alot of projects like this myself lately, like this 95 firebird for $650:

$500 in parts and tools and some hard work, now she runs pretty good.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
bdyman
GLS member

old f-body nice
i get big discounts on parts, and all work will be done by me, and scot will give me a hand trying to get her fired back up
im excited about this lol
happy tiimes!!
Old 07-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #10
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
oh shit.... ms. bdyman just registered....

i'm just going to log off for a decade or two.... i can't handle another "aleroracingsgirlfriend" fiasco...
Old 07-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #11
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
this other site i was on this dude biz sed he was gunna kill himself, next day bizsmom was a registered user lookin for her son LOL sum peoples attempts for attention are hilarious.... not sayin MBM isnt real

Last edited by heineck : 07-24-2009 at 06:54 PM.
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #12
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
good buy. You got mad skills with cars so it will look great when you are all done.

edit... btw....

Last edited by cavaliers60 : 07-24-2009 at 07:26 PM.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
bdyman
GLS member

pic will be up tomorrow when we get it back to the house
and yes my g/f is registered and no she not like aleroracings fiasco
shes not going to run me over with the car
Old 07-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #14
CactusWill
GLS member

She didn't run him over, he was ghostriding the whip and fell off
Old 07-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
cherrington17
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
and yes my g/f is registered and no she not like aleroracings fiasco

no... you ASSUME shes not going to.

and bdy.. you KNOW you gotta do a little somethin' to this car... its for a kid.. dress it up with a little custom. Nothing like yours... no way.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #16
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
She can't yet cause the car doesn't run. lol So he's safe for now.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #17
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
no... you ASSUME shes not going to.

and bdy.. you KNOW you gotta do a little somethin' to this car... its for a kid.. dress it up with a little custom. Nothing like yours... no way.

dude cmon ya know iam going too, it will be lowered and pinstriped thats about it, windows tinted, ill do something, i have a whole year to get the car running and fixed up
yes yes pics tomorrow
Old 07-24-2009, 10:24 PM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post

Unless you piss her off then your road kill..............LOL
Old 07-24-2009, 11:15 PM   #19
bdyman
GLS member

lol it has to run first i guess lol
Old 07-25-2009, 05:55 AM   #20
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
now we wait........