Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 12-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #41
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Haha sounds like fun guys

03sleepr - lights come in yet?

not sure, I will be home later today to see if they were delivered yesterday...but I doubt it
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #42
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Snowed last night. Was very light, but we got about an inch on the ground. Was nice waking up to it even though it didn't last.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #43
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
first real snow we have had all year and its starting to really come down. and this is the first time since 1975 that the bee has felt snow or and kind of water for that matter.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 01-08-2011 at 11:27 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #44
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
love the winter steelies.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #45
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickybuddz420 View Post
I drove thru Ann Arbor on the 30th to d-town to get my grandma, wasn't even thinkin that u lived there, man ur only half hour from me, you gotta come to our drift days in BC, me and a friend with a blacked out 2dr alero have some real nice smooth circles around here to run, gotta get ahold of me when u got a few free days.

Sounds good to me! I'm always kind of weary about drifting cuz I HATE rock chips or even the sound of gravel getting kicked up, but yea we should get together sometime.... not like a date or anything.... thats gay...

lol all joking aside, send me a pm and we'll figure somethin out
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #46
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck sleepr!

Yeah we got about 3 or So inches the other night. I was watching the news and one part of Indiana got 6.1 inches!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #47
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Stupid cell phone likes to double post today >
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #48
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
love the winter steelies.

haha hey they were free with brand new blizzak's so im not complaining. and the bee just shouldn't even be out there... poor thing
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 12-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #49
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhubbz View Post
Sounds good to me! I'm always kind of weary about drifting cuz I HATE rock chips or even the sound of gravel getting kicked up, but yea we should get together sometime.... not like a date or anything.... thats gay...

lol all joking aside, send me a pm and we'll figure somethin out

i want in on this shiz! im like half an hour from Ann Arbor and would love to meet up with some other ppl

Old 12-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #50
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
we are supposed to get a couple of inches at my college in portland, Maine
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #51
sleepyalero
GLS member

i like the bee bmxer!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #52
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
i like the bee bmxer!

thanks! its mine one day already makin payments on it lol

Old 12-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #53
Stickybuddz420
GX Member

Stickybuddz420 is on a distinguished road
Yeah u don't ave to worry about rocks on the road here, we don't travel dirt roads because they lead to small townships whit shat roads n no point going, we have a lot of vacant local property with great asphalt that gets a perfect ice sheen on it that's a true test of skill when attempted at the right time. And obviously i have a family but they are not always here (son & lady ) so i do get my time to go have some fun. Always obey local speed laws even if ours are 55mph on a 1 mile VERY residential road with average 300Ft between homes....Silly people....

No More Cobalts - 2 12" Punch HE2's
1100W BOSS CHAOS Mono Amp
Stickybuddz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #54
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Hey I like those lights (fog lights)...is there a post in here about those...wanted to know how much they produce, and if it is a pain to do it?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #55
sleepyalero
GLS member

bmxer - when you get it put a rockcrusher in it and a big blower coming out of the hood!

ive always wanted a 68 charger r/t to restore.

Lonnie - heres the deal. i have mesh where the old fog lights used to be. i cut off the sockets for the fogs so it just left wire. (if i need i can reconnect them at anytime)

i got the leds from autozone. for 15$ just wired em to my stock fog light wiring. and then ran the wire thru the mesh and the back of the led strips come with 3M tape. just stuck it on the front of the mesh.

did this cause fog lights were/are pretty expensive, plus i like the way it look at dusk with just fog lights (leds) and parking lights on.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #56
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
bmxer - when you get it put a rockcrusher in it and a big blower coming out of the hood!

ive always wanted a 68 charger r/t to restore.

Lonnie - heres the deal. i have mesh where the old fog lights used to be. i cut off the sockets for the fogs so it just left wire. (if i need i can reconnect them at anytime)

i got the leds from autozone. for 15$ just wired em to my stock fog light wiring. and then ran the wire thru the mesh and the back of the led strips come with 3M tape. just stuck it on the front of the mesh.

did this cause fog lights were/are pretty expensive, plus i like the way it look at dusk with just fog lights (leds) and parking lights on.

haha it already has a 500 stroker in it with the triple deuces. last summer was the fastest it ever ran 11.20

Old 12-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #57
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Quote:
Yeah mom had to use my car one day and backed into a truck hitch... no one is driving my car now! Only me. But I plan on getting it fixed sooner or later.

welcome to the club...... I had someone back into my car and this happened...

Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #58
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
seems like people love to back into aleros...within the first week I had mine someone backed into it...only pulled a little clear off the bumper and scuffed the paint
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #59
sleepyalero
GLS member

bmxer - dang thats nice i want one.

cavaliers - hey we're twins lol mines a little smaller then yours though. i dont like seeing a hole in my bumper... but unfortunately its there..

sleepr - i agree people do like backing into them lol and you lucked out on joining our club. haha

lonnie - ALSO they are just for looks really they do not produce enough light to really use as foglights.. i just wanted to replace it with something. they shine literally about 6 inches to a foot in front of the car.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #60
Stickybuddz420
GX Member

Stickybuddz420 is on a distinguished road
I've owned a 97' Dodge Stratus, a 96' Ford Taurus, a 90' Lincoln Town Car, and now own a 95' Pontiac Trans Am, and a 04' Alero and I have NEVER had anyone hit my car or have I hit anything, well 1 reverse into a light post but that was in the big ass Taurus. I am really surprised how well people actually treat their cars and other peoples around here. But DAM that's a nice hitch hit.

No More Cobalts - 2 12" Punch HE2's
1100W BOSS CHAOS Mono Amp
Stickybuddz420 is offline   Reply With Quote