Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 07-12-2012, 08:30 AM   #21
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Just get a new one the old one is now dirty and wont seal right
Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
and yeah it's a common thing to happen
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #23
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
o ring could have fell into the engine too....i had that happen when taking my injectors out....had to fish it out with a clothes hanger.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #24
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
That particular O ring is famous for going flying when that piece is disconnected. When I did my LIM and was putting it back together I found mine under the engine. I probably wasted an hour looking for it, and reading here looking at pictures of it so I knew what to look for.

You are looking for the brown O ring shown here next to the fitting circled in white:

Last edited by zzyzzx : 07-12-2012 at 10:23 AM.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #25
ATownDown
GX Member

ATownDown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyzzx View Post
That particular O ring is famous for going flying when that piece is disconnected. When I did my LIM and was putting it back together I found mine under the engine. I probably wasted an hour looking for it, and reading here looking at pictures of it so I knew what to look for.

You are looking for the brown O ring shown here next to the fitting circled in white:

Exactly what it was, i replaced it last night and it started but sounds like shit seeing the egr valvue isnt connected but thats a whole different deal.. thanks for the help.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
hopefully that o ring didnt come off in the fuel rail...that will lead to problems down the road. you should always lube up the o rings slighty with some vaseline to prevent them from catching an edge and tearing/ripping.

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote