Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 08-17-2015, 07:55 PM   #1
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Insert clever title here/Project DD

Well, everyone's favorite idiot is back!, I'm not new obviously but i dunno where else to put this so i don't unleash the wrath of the mods

Guess i missed this little piece of heaven, looks pretty dead now though, glad to see Redog is still here, and Sleepy's car is still sexy af.

Got another project on top of all my others. 2001 Galaxy Silver Metallic Coupe. 2.4L, auto. Loaded with pretty much every option. Paid 1500 For it. Rotted as usual. All the common problems, Window motors, both bearings are shot, i just redid the whole cooling system and the A/C won't hold a charge if its life depended on it. All in all car is pretty good shape, leather is worn, just over 150,000 miles. Wanna make it a DD, got another racecar project up my sleeve.

I want better swaybars, drop it a little, KYB AGX struts, Tint, some form of a quiet exhaust that won't make it sound like a Honda on steroids. Gonna attempt to find a Razzi wing and throw on some universal mud flaps. maybe do the gauge cluster. Right now the suspension is terrifying and the car vibrates worse than what was in Malory Archers desk. I already redid the entire exhaust and cooling system. I leak every fluid known to man and really have no intention on fixing any of it. Project DD is on it's way. Next up, fix the rust!

Obligatory photos of Alero being the usual self and future race car thing

11174931_1585351148383051_4252478436658226133_n.jpg
10897937_1534288006822699_5849626806777052762_n.jpg
10641279_1607695296148636_2051323624921068192_n.jpg

So yeah. Hi.
Old 08-17-2015, 08:11 PM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Hey thanks and welcome back!

As for the spoiler. Message this seller see if its the correct one.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Razzi-Rear-Spo...268?nav=SEARCH

Personally i love my SCT spoiler.

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 08-17-2015 at 08:14 PM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:59 PM   #3
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Sthap! That car is so gorgeous! And it does seem like the right one! That's a good price too!

Also, any way a mod could help me change my awful username?
Old 08-17-2015, 10:21 PM   #4
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Welcome back Nate! Not much has changed since you've been gone. Other than like you said the site isn't nearly as active as it used to be, but sleepy is still a post whore so there's that lol.

I'm rocking a 2014 Miata and a 2005 Mazda6 S wagon as my DD these days and Scot is in the process of getting his OSV replica. There's not much else going on though. At least not that I can remember at the moment. Someone else can feel free to chime in if I'm forgetting anything important that's happened recently.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:26 PM   #5
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Well in the pic it shows 3 and one is the right one, so message and ask.

And thanks, i greatly appreciate it!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #6
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

I actually have quite a few more cars than I mentioned. I'm up to six right now. A couple are off the road though, or family is driving them.

12 Kia Forte Koup. Belongs to SO.
03 Volvo S40. Mother drives this.
14 Fiesta ST. My weekend fun project.
00 Saturn S Series. SO's winter beater.
99 Saturn S Series. Uhhhhh
01 Alero. Uhhhhh
Old 08-19-2015, 09:58 PM   #7
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
I actually have quite a few more cars than I mentioned. I'm up to six right now. A couple are off the road though, or family is driving them.

12 Kia Forte Koup. Belongs to SO.
03 Volvo S40. Mother drives this.
14 Fiesta ST. My weekend fun project.
00 Saturn S Series. SO's winter beater.
99 Saturn S Series. Uhhhhh
01 Alero. Uhhhhh

Dang lol. I'm good with the 2 I've got for right now. I couldn't imagine taking care of 6, but I guess if family is driving some of them and a couple are off the road, it's not so bad. Would one of those S-Series happen to be the same one that had 500k+ miles on it?
Old 08-23-2015, 08:05 PM   #8
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
Dang lol. I'm good with the 2 I've got for right now. I couldn't imagine taking care of 6, but I guess if family is driving some of them and a couple are off the road, it's not so bad. Would one of those S-Series happen to be the same one that had 500k+ miles on it?

Nah, the 99 has 378k. The 00 has 170. Not too bad. The 99 runs but burns so much oil it hardly idles. 00 was a free car that my friend passed along to me, i put some work into and now it's my SO's DD.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:28 PM   #9
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
Nah, the 99 has 378k. The 00 has 170. Not too bad. The 99 runs but burns so much oil it hardly idles. 00 was a free car that my friend passed along to me, i put some work into and now it's my SO's DD.

Ahhh gotcha. I was hoping one of them was still the one that you used to have that had like 500k+ miles on it. Would've been cool to see if it was still running and how close it was to 1 million miles now.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:35 PM   #10
sleepyalero
GLS member

Not bad.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 09:08 PM   #11
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

I guess, most were junkyard bound.

Anyway, where can i find those eibach sways? I've looked everywhere and nobody seems to sell them anymore.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #12
sleepyalero
GLS member

Eibach swaybars? Dont think they ever made them.

Pfyc offered some.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2015, 06:48 PM   #13
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

I wonder if they're still for sale. After beating up my FiST and getting back into the 'ho to go to work I feel the INSANE body roll. I need to tighten that right up
Old 08-24-2015, 08:25 PM   #14
sleepyalero
GLS member

They do not, only offered when there was 2 group buys, now you have to find people who have them to buy em.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: