Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Milzy's "race car"

So the milzy "race car" ran a 12.3 at 110mph on 10lbs of boost and a stock motor........i'm waiting to see some video....

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showt...=1#post1088916
Old 08-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
damn.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
When the video's posted, I'll believe it.

Not even slips posted

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
Caboose73

post 454 about half way down the page
Old 08-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
please let us know when/if a vid surfaces
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
Thats only a little over an hours drive for me, next time he runs I want to know!
Afugy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
lvemy3100
GX Member

lvemy3100 is an unknown quantity at this point
meh... the car isnt even remotely close to stock...

as milzy stated int he thread

"Garrett T67 ball bearing turbo
custom 1 3/4" primary turbo headers
3" downpipe
1000+hp fuel system (A1000, 95lb/hr injectors, etc)
no accessories other than alt (electric water pump)
4t65eHD transmission with 3.29 gears and 4000 stall converter
26x11.5x16" MT ET Streets, 28x4.5x15" Moroso DS2 fronts, each on Weld Draglites
custom coilovers
custom tubular rear suspension
6-point roll cage with halo and A-pillar bars,
gutted interior
1 racing seat"

also from the looks of it he also has lexan in place of almost all the glass and wheelie bars out back...

based on the info provided it pretty much cant be driven on the street...

I would be impressed if he ran the 12 in a car that could be driven on the street like spy.. and spy is running in vegas heat to boot

right now the time he posted up is actually very unimpressive to me for what all he has done

Last edited by lvemy3100 : 08-10-2009 at 08:25 PM.
lvemy3100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
No one said the car was close to stock; the long block is.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
Caboose73

like ion said stock bottom end and i dont think theres any major head work done either
Old 08-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
lvemy3100
GX Member

lvemy3100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
No one said the car was close to stock; the long block is.

my point was that I would have expected better considering what all he did... and what spy and others have already proven can be done without making the car undrivable on the street

I dont think anyone on this board would be willing to go to such lengths to pull off a 12 sec pass and not be able to drive the car home especially when you really dont have to spend near as much time or money to actually do so

Last edited by lvemy3100 : 08-10-2009 at 08:57 PM.
lvemy3100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Havent been to Norwalk in ages...

Lets go racing... lol

Stock Aleros drag racing... lol a site to behold- and laugh at.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvemy3100 View Post
my point was that I would have expected better considering what all he did... and what spy and others have already proven can be done without making the car undrivable on the street
true

spyhunter's run was done before he made 432whp too.. that was when he was only on a little over 300 if I recall correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvemy3100 View Post
I dont think anyone on this board would be willing to go to such lengths to pull off a 12 sec pass and not be able to drive the car home especially when you really dont have to spend near as much time or money to actually do so
Agreed.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #13
AleroDrime
The Aleromod PITA

AleroDrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to AleroDrime Send a message via MSN to AleroDrime
what times are aleros posting with NOS or is noone spraying at all?
AleroDrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroRacing View Post
what times are aleros posting with NOS or is noone spraying at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleroracing's signture
My Alero>My Reputation If I have a ?, I will Search and Ask. If it's not anserwed, I will make a thread. (No matter how silly my ? is to a Genius like you)

The combination of the two says a lot

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #15
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
The combination of the two says a lot

hahahaha. qft
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #16
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
regardless of the mods done to his car, I'm hearing lots of shit-talking from people who haven't made it into the 12's yet.

True enough though, if my Alero were stripped down that far and modified to that point, it should make it into the 11's easily.

Mark my words, I will make it into the low 12's without stripping it down.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #17
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
regardless of the mods done to his car, I'm hearing lots of shit-talking from people who haven't made it into the 12's yet.

Not talking shit just looking at the past

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #18
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHyj...layer_embedded
Old 08-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #19
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
bah, sorry Ken. I just got out of a volley of sheer stupidity with one of the retards on GAGT.com right before I made that comment.

I'll be honest, there are more heavily modified GA's than Aleros, ergo by "law of averages" we have less retards here per capita. You guys just drive on doing what you're doing, and I'll just sit back and shut my yap for a change.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #20
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
bah, sorry Ken. I just got out of a volley of sheer stupidity with one of the retards on GAGT.com right before I made that comment.

I'll be honest, there are more heavily modified GA's than Aleros, ergo by "law of averages" we have less retards here per capita. You guys just drive on doing what you're doing, and I'll just sit back and shut my yap for a change.

I saw that thread over on gagt actually Mike, and those toolbox's were make a valiant effort to tear into you. Although in the end, you made them look like the mo-rons that they were. Well done.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote