Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > L61 2.2L Ecotec Specific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Urgent fan question

My car started running a little hot so i shut it off and the fan kicked on after i shut the car off...When i turned the car back on the fan shut off...What would cause this to happen...I am supposed to drive 300 miles tomorrow so i need to try to get it fixed fast.

Update: I went out after I posted this and it had shut off after it reached normal temp however i turned it on and watched to see if the fans would kick on after it reached their normal point but they didn't (Hoping more than believing that there was some sort of dumb protection feature so that when you turned it back on you wouldn't run it and cause a greater heat buildup stupid i know but it would have been easier that way)

Last edited by 03glgold : 04-29-2011 at 08:03 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote