Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > Forced Induction Performance

Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #61
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
NO2
*N2O

NO2 is a red-brown toxic gas.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #62
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ why yes i do know what its like to get a tank sideways lol. accept at 65 roll. its my uncles 69 with a 500 stroker and a fogger with a 175 shot. he went for the stock sleeper look. runs a 9.90 in the quarter
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 12-08-2009 at 12:46 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #63
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicX View Post
Do you use a blowdown tube?
buying/installing one later. It's required for the track. I don't keep the system connected when I'm not using it (bottle removed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
*N2O

DAMN, that shit works better than Nitrous. LOL

Good thang I got you smarterer peepol to keep me ejikated.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #64
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
*N2O

...and is painful to breathe... trust me.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #65
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
...and is painful to breathe... trust me.
Street-grade N20 is painful to breathe too...since they put sulfur dioxide in it as an additive so you can smell when you have a leak, and so irresponsible people don't try to huff it.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #66
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, the Shark Nozzle has independent passages for both the fuel and the NO2, they just merge together in the open primary passage in the nozzle, so neither can affect the other. Good point Cliff. Actually, this is my first experience with NO2 on an EFI configuration. The last setup I had was a direct port NO2 injection system on a '70 Superbee, 440/6pack. Man, have you ever seen a tank get sideways from a 50mph roll? LOL

Sorry I missed this one earlier Gr1m:

It's not the size of the nozzle, it's the size of the jets

I'm actually not running that big of jets, it's the NO2 stacked with the turbo that gave it that rediculous amount of power. From a 40mph cruise roll (no boost), I hammered it, which kicked down the trans, pumped the RPM's, and threw me instantly into 10psi (street boost) and I then sprayed giving it that extra kick in the ass. Results = smoked the freaking meat off the rims.
MOVIE MOVIE! MOVIE!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #67
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Oh, no....there'll be no movie yet. The movie will come in spring when I'm done with getting it track ready. There's a few more surprises coming.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #68
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
uh oh.... lol
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #69
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
uh oh.... lol

heh, that's an understatement

Old 11-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #70
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
...please... oh PLEASE let it be a remote control, trunk mounted mini-gun!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #71
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

oh, but that WOULD be the ultimate mod.....hmmm.......no more pesky tailgaters

Old 11-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #72
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Quote:

Two stage rocket booster...win
Old 11-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #73
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

rocket boosters? Nah, that will just slow me down when I get done with this setup. "Done" now there's a mis-used word. I'm finding out there's no such thing as done.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #74
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Quote:
rocket boosters? Nah, that will just slow me down when I get done with this setup. "Done" now there's a mis-used word. I'm finding out there's no such thing as done.

yea very few things in life are ever done
Old 11-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #75
cherrington17
Gone

Quote:

"hahaha... your trunk is rattling..."

"... thats not subs.. thats the prespooling of the minigun..."

"the...the...wwwwhhaaaa??!?!?"
Old 11-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #76
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
it could compliment this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0IAWR4PMY

or this one, it's better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnU7WFyZS3M
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #77
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

yeah, I gotta admit, those are pretty awesome mods. I was thinking more along the lines of auto-tracking, etc. LOL