Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 03-22-2005, 03:32 PM   #1
Crolero

I ordered Philips Premium bulbs (30% more light) a while ago and it finally got warm enough to wash my ho and put them in. I paid for all four (9005 & 9006) $60.00. I can say that they look just like the silverstars at half the price. They are a crisp white light. I can see the big differance from the stockers. No more yellow tint to the light just a nice white light. Im very happy with them.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
undersc0re
GX Member

undersc0re is on a distinguished road
I heard the white lights suck for rain or wet conditions....so I was thinking maybe I would just get the highbeams in the bright white light.....Do you have any issues with these in wet or rainy conditions? Thanks.
undersc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 06:27 PM   #3
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
white light is the same in all conditions for me, of course some bright yellow flood fogs would work good lol.

and the philips premium? are those the same as the philips vision plus? it sounds like it.... but you should be able to get high and low beams for about 40 bucks... and the light output is better than silverstars.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:11 PM   #4
Matthewfinlay04

I just picked out a pair of the 9006 extreme Philips the other day and what a difference. It says on there website that the color is 4000 K which is the same specs as the silverstars. Im hoping that they will last a little long than the silverstar do. I have read that they at best last a year. But the Philips were only 24 as oppose to 38.