Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #481
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
LOL you could also do footwells or give your car courtesy lights/puddle lights. That's what I originally bought it for. I'm just too lazy to go hunt down the wiring that triggers the light to go on when the door is open. Plus I wanna do the rear disc conversion before I sink more money into the Grand Am.

Right now, I'm focused on the Cutlass. Gotta make some mods for everyday use.

BTW soldering is not that hard. It's actually kinda fun. When you get the hang of it, you can manage to convert your car into something completely different. lol

Yeah I know it's easy as heck. I also don't own a solder. So it kinda refrains me from doing so. Idk I might think of other ideas for it, but for now I'm blank. I'm not fond of decking my car out with tons of lighting, I like it dark in my car lol. The only lights that come on when I open the door is the map lights, I have the dome always turned off. Though LEDs in the map lights would be pretty nifty but maybe in good time.

Also used to have red underglow waaaaay back when I first got the car, then got rid of it, then wanted more so I got white under glow, then finally grew out of that phase and underglow will never go on the car again. Plus it made a lot of people mess with me on the highway (trying to race) lol.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 02-08-2013 at 06:19 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #482
wombatslayer
GX Member

wombatslayer is on a distinguished road

car-tune,, HA!

Last edited by wombatslayer : 02-10-2013 at 10:21 PM.
wombatslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:27 PM   #483
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Had to pick up my brother... Snapped a pic.

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #484
the1lyden
GX Member

the1lyden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Had to pick up my brother... Snapped a pic.

ugh... no doubt, She's a Beauty!

Can't wait to get mine fixed....
the1lyden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #485
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks! Appreciate it!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #486
DeeJayy
GX Member

DeeJayy is on a distinguished road
Topped off my coolant and tightened my coolant bleeder screw (thats why it kept leaking). And bought some of these bad boys for my blown fronts lol
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...e-6432cfp.html
DeeJayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #487
sleepyalero
GLS member

interesting..
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #488
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Prediction s for today.. sleepy posts another picture of his car
Old 02-09-2013, 02:13 AM   #489
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Prediction s for today.. sleepy posts another picture of his car

She's a picture whore.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-09-2013, 04:17 AM   #490
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Yeah I know it's easy as heck. I also don't own a solder. So it kinda refrains me from doing so. Idk I might think of other ideas for it, but for now I'm blank. I'm not fond of decking my car out with tons of lighting, I like it dark in my car lol. The only lights that come on when I open the door is the map lights, I have the dome always turned off. Though LEDs in the map lights would be pretty nifty but maybe in good time.

Also used to have red underglow waaaaay back when I first got the car, then got rid of it, then wanted more so I got white under glow, then finally grew out of that phase and underglow will never go on the car again. Plus it made a lot of people mess with me on the highway (trying to race) lol.

$10 on ebay can fix that. It was the best $$$ I ever spent. Very useful tool.

I feel you. I like my cars dark too. I'm still debating on whether or not to tint the Cutlass. It's a convertible, so IDK if I'm defeating the purpose of a drop top. Then again, it would look sick to have tints on the car, because it would give it the all black look.

LOLOLOL I can't see you being a ricer man. WOW.

Honestly, you should go for efficiency, not for show. A lot of my dumbass friends lose their lighters or their phones in my car. That was one of the reasons I wanted to do this mod and all lights are getting switched, so it's not like they'll be on all the time. . Puddle lights are also convenient. You never know the day you MIGHT step in some dog shit, only to have the lights save you.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #491
sleepyalero
GLS member

haha yeah here she is back in the old days.

in good time ill get a solder, right now i gotta save for my uim/lim job and for ASS

i usually dont have anyone but me and one other person in the car (i took my back seats out completely) and idk i just dont feel like goong through the hassle right now, im more worried about power right now, maybe if i get bored ill tackle some things lighting wise but now its not a big priority.

i would tint em if i were you.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by sleepyalero : 02-09-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #492
wombatslayer
GX Member

wombatslayer is on a distinguished road
sweet jesus... sleepy, give me your car. haha....it's so....clean.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #493
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatslayer View Post
sweet jesus... sleepy, give me your car. haha....it's so....clean.

No way! My baby! Lol it's a big part of my life. I take care of it like non other.. Plus I've got just about 10,000$ plus into her. Not for sale, and not for giveaway! I will never get rid of her. Plan on taking it to my grave lmao.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 12:16 AM   #494
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I would feel sorry for you if someone hit you.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #495
sleepyalero
GLS member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
I would feel sorry for you if someone hit you.

Thanks for jinxing it!!! Jk

Nah if its not terrible if that did happen I would rebuild it. Or sadly, swap parts into another black alero.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #496
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
A coupe!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:28 AM   #497
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

A coupe!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #498
sleepyalero
GLS member

Hahahahaha maybe another 4 dr
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2013, 01:59 AM   #499
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

And polished my exhaust

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 02-12-2013 at 02:10 AM.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:07 AM   #500
sleepyalero
GLS member

Shocker!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: