Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 01:39 PM   #81
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
lmao!!!!
this kid doesnt get it guys
his car is effed up
and my friends are right completely right
the fact that he clearly cant take the critisim is awesome
i vote ban hammer for degrading his car and being a doucher
Old 08-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #82
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
so why didnt your so called bodyman mock up the entire kit fix fitment issues and realign the deck lid
wtf is so hard about building a car the correct way
oh but by judgin your car slappin parts on is good right???
ok kool great talk
looks great lol
Old 08-16-2015, 01:45 PM   #83
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
lmao!!!!
this kid doesnt get it guys
his car is effed up
and my friends are right completely right
the fact that he clearly cant take the critisim is awesome
i vote ban hammer for degrading his car and being a doucher

Lol your such a joke, if that was the case you would have been banned a long time ago for that monstrosity of a rat rod thing you build. Doucher really, coming from you it's the pot calling the kettle black hence the reason everyone has an issue with you on the forum.

Like I said your a joke of a person. Now again run along and go do something productive no mod 40"s guy should be an internet troll.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:46 PM   #84
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
so why didnt your so called bodyman mock up the entire kit fix fitment issues and realign the deck lid
wtf is so hard about building a car the correct way
oh but by judgin your car slappin parts on is good right???
ok kool great talk
looks great lol

Lol I know it looks great, maybe I'll follow your lead. How did that work out for you on the unemployment line?

I get that you have zero life and this is all you have but really man I feel sorry for you. We can keep this going all day if you'd like.

Ow but I better watch out I don't know what your capable of lol

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:55 PM   #85
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Why personally attack people.........attack someone work.....fine. but to attack someone employment status when you don't know what happened is not acceptable.

Stay on topic of your car and your kit or attempt a car or kit.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:59 PM   #86
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Why personally attack people.........attack someone work.....fine. but to attack someone employment status when you don't know what happened is not acceptable.

Stay on topic of your car and your kit or attempt a car or kit.

No thanks because it speaks volumes to him and who his is. He wants to get personal as will I. Fact is if he was as good at body work as he says he'd never be out of work, plain and simple. Also directly has to do with his idea that he's the greatest body guy in world and is a rooster about it all the time.

That speaks directly toward his and what he's doing just as you and talking shit about him at home coming does.

Not that we need to explain anything
Old 08-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #87
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
You have never been to homecoming so you don't know what really has been said and you don't know what I have actually said to his face.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:12 PM   #88
Oldsman
Owner

Did you know that you can be unemployed due to no fault of your own???? Let me guess,someone told you that heard from someone else that heard why he was unemployed.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #89
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Did you know that you can be unemployed due to no fault of your own???? Let me guess,someone told you that heard from someone else that heard why he was unemployed.

Yup nor I care really to be honest, if your soooooo God like at what you do your never unemployed which when your telling people to pay you for their advice via pay pal it comes off as that, but then again I guess I could figure out why.

And as far as homecoming goes your right I wasn't their but heard plenty about how you were sick of him needing more
Money and well you know I don't need to tell you what you said. I just think you guys are hilarious to be honest. Kinda sad but in a funny way.

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:21 PM   #90
JD1
GX Member

Now we going to keep going or end it, personally it's getting old but I can keep going if you'd like their keyboard commandos ( I loved when I read it in the other thread btw)

Mind as well delete the thread there Amod owner

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:31 PM   #91
Oldsman
Owner

Oh wow.....I am, Huh. Talk to anyone that has been to ASS and you would know different.

Fine......back to your car and kit......installed incorrectly and looks thrown on and fix the wing or trunk or maybe the rear window causes a reflection that makes it lay down and sit higher.......

Like I have said looks like crap
Old 08-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #92
Oldsman
Owner

Also like bdyman said, which I told him to type.......take I huge dump on your car and people on here will say it looks great.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #93
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Oh wow.....I am, Huh. Talk to anyone that has been to ASS and you would know different.

Fine......back to your car and kit......installed incorrectly and looks thrown on and fix the wing or trunk or maybe the rear window causes a reflection that makes it lay down and sit higher.......

Like I have said looks like crap

I did my friend, haven't you read anything I posted.

While I don't agree with your opinion I humble respect it and will make sure to take pics of the spoiler once the trunk is properly aligned. I don't think the rear window could cause a reflection like that, I'm almost positive it's the trunk lid.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:36 PM   #94
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I am someone who respects scots car and respect it because I know it will look better than it did the first time and it looked pretty good to me then. I dont like you trash talking it when you dont know much about his car by what you are saying. B888 I never defended bdyman, or any person specifically. I was only pointing to the fact that he immediately went to attacking scots car with false information.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:50 PM   #95
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
I am someone who respects scots car and respect it because I know it will look better than it did the first time and it looked pretty good to me then. I dont like you trash talking it when you dont know much about his car by what you are saying. B888 I never defended bdyman, or any person specifically. I was only pointing to the fact that he immediately went to attacking scots car with false information.

See again your wrong I was mocking bdyman try to separate the two it'll make this a lot easier.

Unless your talking about it being true to the OSV comment in which I was point out things on his car that aren't OSV exact like he did to my choice with the skirts wheel well shape.

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #96
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
One of the things you pointed out was the brembo brakes which I believe came off of the green osv alero. They had 13" brembo brakes. You should probably know what the original ones had before you point out things claiming them to be different when you dont know.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:37 PM   #97
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
One of the things you pointed out was the brembo brakes which I believe came off of the green osv alero. They had 13" brembo brakes. You should probably know what the original ones had before you point out things claiming them to be different when you dont know.

You should know the difference between asking if he has/will have and saying he doesn't/or would be doing it. Try to keep up
Old 08-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #98
03glgold
GLS member

I went back and reread and was getting ready to add an edit saying that I reread your post and realized that I misread what you were saying, but you already replied. IIRC he has the brakes off of the green osv.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:58 PM   #99
Oldsman
Owner

To quote you "Are you running brembo brakes?" = uninformed and don't know a damn thing of my car.

I bet I should run the correct suspension too.......lol

However back to your car, realign your trunk and take several different angle shots of it. Also how about side shots of both sides.

I'm also curious what you did around brake light.

Since your not using the OSV kit to look OSV, are you not doing center exhaust?

Last edited by Oldsman : 08-16-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:01 PM   #100
S8track16
GL Member

S8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond repute
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meme.jpg (8.7 KB, 29 views)

New System in Progress...Mids/Tweets: 2 Skar SPX component sets powered by a Skar 85.4. Subs: Hybrid 15" DD/AA, Amp: Skar SK3500, 2 runs (power and ground) of Knu OFC 0 gauge, XS d3400 up front, 2 Deka g31s in the trunk...more to come
Closed Thread