Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 10-08-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
lowering springs

ok, so andys auto took the alero lowering springs off and I was directed to the grandam ones http://www.andysautosport.com/pontia...ering_springs/ got a few more options. recommendations? and the grandam ones are the same right?
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
robalero
GLS member

robalero is on a distinguished road
yup grand am ones are the same
Old 10-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #3
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
I never seen the other two brands around atleast, Eibach is defenetly known. I would go with the RK ones according by height description, but thats my opinion.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #4
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
i would say go with the what Vic said cause they are known companies

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
I went with eibacs and i couldnt be happier,

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Eibach Springs and Sensa-Trac Struts. Ive owned a few combos over the years, and that one is by far the best imo! You get a ride you and the family can enjoy either around the city or on the highway, and then throw it into the turns and the design of the sensa trac locks down and you have all the peformance you need short of building a real race car. I now run H&R with KYB and next level sway bars, aluminum control arms and poly bushings. Its pretty bumpy in there and I would go with the Eibach/Sensa combo again on the next suspension change.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
why is the rear drop a bit more on those?...
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
jawa