Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bored. (video)

Was going to the track on Wednesday, got rained out. Planned on going tomorrow (Friday) and it looks like rain all weekend. WTF? It's going to get chilly as eff next week.

I guess I'll just plan to pick up the slicks from that guy and use those, because I sure as hell am going to need them this time. I took a couple co-workers out to lunch today and (both have pretty damn quick cars) they were impressed, and surprised at how effing loud it is open downpipe. I spin so easily it's stupid, once I give it some throttle we start sliding.

Camera does no justice, it's missing most of the noise. Car sounds beastly at idle and (unfortunately I don't have any video yet) at high throttle.

Also on our way to Five Guys we came upon a Mustang but he didn't want to race.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote