Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 04-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #61
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Just bumpin this thread because I wanted to see what my car will look like!!

and what happened to Jose ?? does anybody know??

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #62
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
Im still here Guiguilandry. I've been kinda absent due to heavy work schedules and a bigger family now. but i still stop by and see how everyones doing. im gonna try to be back on more often though now that my schedule is finally freeing up and my lil ones are getting more independent. thanks for bumpin the thread and keeping it alive. :-)
joserivas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #63
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

I needed to see more pictures of your car because I'll start to fit my osv kit soon, I just moved to a house with a garage !! Plus I'm totally in love with that color...

www.demonautosport.ca
Old 07-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #64
joserivas19
GL Member

oh ok, yeah, i can repost them again, i changed the images to a diff folder in photobucket so thats why the images dont work.

i also got it kit painted to match the rest of the car and had a custom exhaust tip made to replicate the OSV exhaust tip. i'll post them late tonight after i get home from work.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #65
joserivas19
GL Member

yeah, the color is really nice. i was debating if i wanted to paint it the OSV green, but then i decided to keep this one cuz i rarely see other aleros out here with that color. the color is Steel Gray Metallic. i will see if i find the color code on the car for ya. just dont remember where to look for it. i think its on the driver door.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #66
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

the pics are still working on page one, I just wanted more of them specially the rear, the skirts and rear wing and some close to see the fitment that is doable...

because I bought kyle's kit and now I'll need to fix the skirts and the rear bumper... and I'll try to replicate the wing because it's almost impossible to find one..

www.demonautosport.ca
Old 07-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #67
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Its pricy to mold one man
Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #68
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
I am in the same position as gui... trying to figure out how the hell I am going to fit this kit... back bumper is soooo wavy... pictures would be awesome!!

glad to see you back and that you still have that beauty man!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #69
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I like it

Still can't have a body kit on a car here in Philly thou

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #70
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff8928 View Post
Nuts, isn't it.... I'd probably let my whole kit go if someone showed up with $700 cash.

I may take you up on that cliff
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #71
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I may take you up on that cliff

Cliff's is sold
Old 07-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #72
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
People want to know how to fit the bumper and rockers........well best way is a body shop.

Cutting, molding, glass work, heat gun, c-clamps, oh let's see I have 59 hours in rear bumper. Now figure at normal shop rate at $50/hr. Oh I forgot cutoff wheel also.

Try the parts actually on the car and then go to town cutting and heating and molding then bonding and glaze and sand your ass off.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #73
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I am in the same position as gui... trying to figure out how the hell I am going to fit this kit... back bumper is soooo wavy... pictures would be awesome!!

Wait WHAT!! you got one kit too Tim ?? I didn't knew you had one. I guess you don't have the rear spoiler ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
People want to know how to fit the bumper and rockers........well best way is a body shop.

Cutting, molding, glass work, heat gun, c-clamps, oh let's see I have 59 hours in rear bumper. Now figure at normal shop rate at $50/hr. Oh I forgot cutoff wheel also.

Try the parts actually on the car and then go to town cutting and heating and molding then bonding and glaze and sand your ass off.

I know all of this, I don't want to know how to fit the kit... I want to see one fitted closely to give me an idea of what I could expect to do on mine... And I also want to find a spoiler to do a mold and replicate

www.demonautosport.ca

Last edited by guiguilandry : 07-12-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #74
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
No Four Door Osv!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #75
joserivas19
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiguilandry View Post
Wait WHAT!! you got one kit too Tim ?? I didn't knew you had one. I guess you don't have the rear spoiler ??

I know all of this, I don't want to know how to fit the kit... I want to see one fitted closely to give me an idea of what I could expect to do on mine... And I also want to find a spoiler to do a mold and replicate

I am gonna wash my car tonight or tomorrow morning and i will take pics of the rear bumper and spoiler up close for you guys to see. my bodykit was the original one used, so it might look slightly diff than your guys since the actual bodykit companny installed it.

i have a few spots that were not done properly by the shop and i will post those too that way if you guys have the same issue you wont be alarmed.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #76
joserivas19
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post

Thanks tw0123. yeah, i still have my baby. i was tempted on selling it earlier this year cuz i didnt wanna mess with the mechanical issue i had, but then came to my senses and realized that i would be stupid to get rid of her. im gonna hit 10 years with her already, she's part of me now so im gonna fix her up and keep driving her. only has 72k so shes still young. lol
Old 07-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #77
cavedewler
GX Member

cavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I like it

Still can't have a body kit on a car here in Philly thou

Y?
cavedewler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #78
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Ya gui i got a kit with the spoiler too!! Along with the rest of my parts it's in the garage waiting to be installed hahsha

And jose i know your pain... i blew the motor on my baby 4 yrs ago and contemplated getting rid of it... so glad i kept it and will have it til the day there are no more parts to fix hahaha

And yes eric... i will have a four door osv!!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #79
ALL 2 STAR
GX Member

ALL 2 STAR is on a distinguished road
That car looks amazing!!!! Very jealous!
ALL 2 STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #80
ALL 2 STAR
GX Member

ALL 2 STAR is on a distinguished road
Amazing! SOOO Jealous... haha
ALL 2 STAR is offline   Reply With Quote