Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-30-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
1WhiteOSV

I was wondering if the coil packs on PFYC.com for the 3800 (non s/c) grand prix motor will fit our 3400 motor. My friend is de-modding his GP and may possibly sell them to me if they'll fit. They LOOK the same, but that's just looks.....are they the same?

Here they are...

Old 05-01-2005, 12:04 AM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
sc/alero (mike) would be the one to ask........he has msd on his car.........not sure which ones though........they made a hell of a difference though.......i was amazed to say the least......
Old 05-01-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
does mike have the coils or that MSD ignition thing that is a box shape, and it is like a add on for your car.?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:24 AM   #4
1WhiteOSV

Quote:
Originally posted by turbo-alero@May 1 2005, 04:04 AM
sc/alero (mike) would be the one to ask........he has msd on his car.........not sure which ones though........they made a hell of a difference though.......i was amazed to say the least......

Yea...does he have the MSD DIS-4 system? Or did he just get the coil packs with wires only?....
Old 05-01-2005, 11:17 AM   #5
sc/alero

i have the dis -4 with the adapters the msd coil packs are only a replacement they don't do anything. they are a direct replacement. not sure about the ones for the other cars. if nothing else they look good. i did not put them on mine only becuae they were not going to be adventagious for me
Old 05-01-2005, 03:57 PM   #6
1WhiteOSV

alright....well thats good to know..i'll save my $$