Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-12-2008, 02:41 AM   #61
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
do you have an angry ex girl friend or someone you may have stepped on there toes, it seems like now this is more of a just to mess with you than anything, the same perp wouldnt be coming back for nothing unless it was personal....somthing fishy about this, do you have any younger neighbors or anything?

Id highly advise you talk to the cops and exspalin this situation to them, its definitly not random..all jokes aside it may be time for a stake out or somthing.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 AM   #62
Steven01
GL Member

Steven01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
do you have an angry ex girl friend or someone you may have stepped on there toes, it seems like now this is more of a just to mess with you than anything, the same perp wouldnt be coming back for nothing unless it was personal....somthing fishy about this, do you have any younger neighbors or anything?

Id highly advise you talk to the cops and exspalin this situation to them, its definitly not random..all jokes aside it may be time for a stake out or somthing.

I AGREE. i belive this is gettin a little personal. but its been a week and never went to cop shop. I have no time ive been working 10-12 hours a day. Tell you the truth I donno who it could be. I graduated high school last year. Had a full time time befor i graduated. all i do is work,eat,,girlfriend,sleep, and the odd weekend go out.

My lock is in the door. soo im going to fish it out and see if its still good. if not Well Time to shave door locks.:S
Steven01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #63
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Sit outside with a shotgun.... better yet, call the police and have them do drive by's at night. Do anything to get rid of the person trying to steal stuff from you.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #64
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
Well, Around this time... I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd Set up a Webcam or something at least in the window looking at the car... Plus a Fake Exterior Surveilance camera or Two... And motion sensor lights.

This is Definatly just someone effing with you.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #65
Steven01
GL Member

Steven01 is on a distinguished road
yea i agree. well Good buy paint job Hello Viper alarm. i had a really nice color picked out
Steven01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #66
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Sit outside with a shotgun.... better yet, call the police and have them do drive by's at night. Do anything to get rid of the person trying to steal stuff from you.

i'd sit outside, in dark clothes/face paint with a compound bow... its much stealthier, and they won't know where to look after the arrow pierces their femur...

thats rough dude...
Old 04-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #67
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Good god man!!!! That is not f*cking cool! I would have a couple of paintball guns loaded and sniper the mofo's from the roof/tree. I can't belive it happened again man!!! AGAIN!!
Old 04-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #68
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by meadus101 View Post
Well, Around this time... I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd Set up a Webcam or something at least in the window looking at the car... Plus a Fake Exterior Surveilance camera or Two... And motion sensor lights.

This is Definatly just someone effing with you.

A webcam won't do you any good in the dark. He would need a good security camera with night vision.

And in all honesty, I would invest in an alarm system not only for your car, but for your house as well... and lock all doors and windows. It's only a matter of time before whoever this is starts looking at your house as a target. Get the police involved and catch this person. Stop screwing around with getting it fixed all the time and then leave it out for them to bust again.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:17 AM   #69
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

This is what I have outside on our house pointed at the backdoor and our cars.

http://www.surveillance-video.com/dacobucawiwi.html

I have it hooked up to a basic computer that stores up to one month of video footage and a basic program that records the video and stores it by day. It's pretty simple and really not all THAT expensive.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #70
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Get A Thing To Zap Them....lol
Nate's Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #71
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Park the car in the yard and dig a burmese tiger trap right next to the driver's door. Dont forget the viet-cong style feces covered punji sticks at the bottom.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #72
the_don_rolo
GX Member

the_don_rolo is on a distinguished road
to be entirely honest bro, its probably somebody you know, 9 times out of 10, been there, had that shit happen, doesnt make sense someone would try to hit the same car twice, those cars on the street are worth next to nothing, might be some punks lookin for a joy ride or something, but like i said, watch out for your friends...
the_don_rolo is offline   Reply With Quote