Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 06-04-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
rleach01
GX Member

rleach01 is on a distinguished road
osv carbon fiber

i was looking things up on the osv and i just wanted to know what parts on the inside is carbon fiber?
rleach01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleach01 View Post
i was looking things up on the osv and i just wanted to know what parts on the inside is carbon fiber?
Contact Oldsman for accuracy. Should be window swith trim and console trim areas.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
they were not actually CF but immersion. it was the radio bezel, console piece around shifter and the door pieces that have the switches in.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #4
rleach01
GX Member

thank you both very much
Old 06-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #5
rleach01
GX Member

do you have anymore pics of the osv oldsman?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #6
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleach01 View Post
do you have anymore pics of the osv oldsman?

i sure do. which one out of the 3 made or specific item you looking for?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #7
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oldsman how exactly did you get to take parts off the official OSV? Who did you know that got you on the inside like that? lol
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #8
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Oldsman how exactly did you get to take parts off the official OSV? Who did you know that got you on the inside like that? lol

By talking to the guy at the crush shop for GM. after seeing the 19's for the OSV for sale i contacted him and got what i could. i tried getting the Alero 442 10 grand tach gauge cluster but it was chrushed. i tried for the C/F piece out of the redone that was crushed and also tried to get the alero 442 hood but a no go. If i had thought about it at the time i would have tried for the OSV seats.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:13 PM   #9
MixtapeMessiah
Southern Fly Boy returns

MixtapeMessiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to MixtapeMessiah
damn they crushed it, thats effed up
Old 06-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #10
Oldsman
Owner

they crushed basically everything but 1 OSV alero and the Intrigue 442
Old 06-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #11
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
If i had thought about it at the time i would have tried for the OSV seats.
Isn't old age is a bitch.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #12
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
Isn't old age is a bitch.

tell me about it
Old 06-06-2007, 12:29 AM   #13
troyertrain
GLS member

troyertrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to troyertrain Send a message via MSN to troyertrain
Quote:

Doesnt IRONDOG own that tiger striped intrigue, that was a one off correct that had an alero done similarly?
troyertrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:44 AM   #14
Oldsnut

I believe he does own the Zebra Intrigue.

Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #15
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyertrain View Post
Doesnt IRONDOG own that tiger striped intrigue, that was a one off correct that had an alero done similarly?

yes he has the 1 off zebra intrigue and then one of our Alero Chapter members has the Zebra Alero.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #16
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:

I have to reclarify here, sorry guys.

what out of the Alero's that was not crush as of right now...........

1 OSV
Alero Convert
Zebra Alero (which a alero chapter member owns)

Also
the Zebra Intrigue
Intrigue 442
A few of the Aurora IRL cars
And Bravada IRL SUV
Old 06-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
i want pics of this zebra alero..i googled but only came up with a normal silver alero..?
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #18
IRONDOG442
GL Member

IRONDOG442 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IRONDOG442
I talked to rooster Balsley about the candy apple red OSVs and he told me that they actually made two sets of them. The set that Schrams crushed that we all have parts from was the set that media drove and that was shown at SEMA in 2000. rooster informed me that a complete set of the Candy apple red OSVs were saved and are hiding in Proving grounds basement in Milford. Just thought i'd share with you all. If you want good pics of the SC3 Alero I can get them for you. What Ken and I are looking for is pictures of them at the shows, I lost all the ones I took.

Last edited by IRONDOG442 : 06-06-2007 at 10:19 AM.
IRONDOG442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #19
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
...so now we just need to have a covert operation to get underground at the proving grounds...

how many military guys do we have on site?
cherrington17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #20
IRONDOG442
GL Member

IRONDOG442 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IRONDOG442
Get me the men, I will get you the guns...
IRONDOG442 is offline   Reply With Quote