Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 03-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #21
ares89
GL Member

ares89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
is there something in, or about, your car that would make someone try to hit it twice?

Park the car ON your property, get in the trunk with a pillow, blankie, and cuddly little Taurus Raging Bull like mine. They get in the car, you drop the back seat, blast em in the back of the head.

Worst case, send the car in for detailing and a new front windshield, and have the satisfaction of knowing they'll never do that shit again.

The trunk fits one hijacker quite well, and the drop seat thing does work. My brother's friends did that to me in a face carjacking >_< youtube -> Happyjacked

*New Daily* 2009 Ford Mustang 4.0L Convertible - Vista Blue with Silver Striping
ares89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:59 PM   #22
mrmike
GL Member

mrmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
get in the trunk with a pillow, blankie, and cuddly little Taurus Raging Bull like mine. They get in the car, you drop the back seat, blast em in the back of the head.
I think a more poetic weapon would be an actual blackjack! Then once you have knocked him out give him a slow working poison, put a dress on him and leave him for dead in front of a gay bar. good times

Last edited by mrmike : 03-21-2008 at 11:02 PM.
mrmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #23
GoldStar611
GX Member

GoldStar611 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post
also with the alarm.. get a train horn. the whole neighborhood will know when the thieves are out.

How about the train horn inside the car and have it hooked up to aux output of an alarm = blast them when they get in
GoldStar611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike View Post
I think a more poetic weapon would be an actual blackjack! Then once you have knocked him out give him a slow working poison, put a dress on him and leave him for dead in front of a gay bar. good times

Damn, I like the way you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldStar611 View Post
How about the train horn inside the car and have it hooked up to aux output of an alarm = blast them when they get in

ya know, other than them making a mess bleeding from the ears.....not a bad idea either, except he'll have to have ALL his glass replaced

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #25
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
So how did they open the door, doesn't seem like they got the lock open on the door so did they break glass? This has to be someone that knows you cause they are hitting this car for a reason.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #26
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
it would be really hard to steal an alero with our passlock bs

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #27
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
it would be really hard to steal an alero with our passlock bs

Hell yeah, even some members are having trouble starting their car with the original factory key

Still it sucks as hell to have the dash replaced everytimes. I like the train horn inside the car Idea lol. They would never try to steal a car again
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:11 PM   #28
Steven01
GL Member

Steven01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
So how did they open the door, doesn't seem like they got the lock open on the door so did they break glass? This has to be someone that knows you cause they are hitting this car for a reason.

well where it is cracked its cracked at bottem soo u can pull back the plastic with lock and get to the rodes easy. i wonder how they did it also and thats the only way i can think of. no broken glass. and yes its only been like 2 months... well mabby this time they will through in the imboillizer. after telling me i had to pay for it and i said NO becase its not required by law and im not paying. soo they didnt do anything about that.
Steven01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #29
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately they may strike again, and this time they may have a tow truck. You're going to have to get something to make these guys piss off.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #30
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
Old 03-24-2008, 10:00 AM   #31
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

^^^Ha Ha Ha
Old 03-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #32
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
You sure you don't live in Detroit and not Winnipeg?

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #33
Kilroy
GL Member

Kilroy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeaningOfLife View Post

TRUNK MONKEY!!!!!!!!

Trunk Monkey
Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #34
CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

Steven, did you piss someone off really bad a few months ago?

CharleyO99Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #35
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Chances are they has a effed up Alero and can fix it themselves but need the parts. Do you have any mods done to it?

The other question, Charlie just asked

Do you know of any chop shops in the area? If they want it bad enough, they'll get it. Be careful.

Can you box it in at night?

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #36
telcart

Eventually this dude is going to figure it out and you'll be less one Oldsmobile Alero. Make it personal, assume this jackass tried to hit you twice. From now on don't sleep.... just wait.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #37
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
chuck norris does not sleep....he waits

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #38
Steven01
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Chances are they has a effed up Alero and can fix it themselves but need the parts. Do you have any mods done to it?

The other question, Charlie just asked

Do you know of any chop shops in the area? If they want it bad enough, they'll get it. Be careful.

Can you box it in at night?

-I have no modes really. Only clear corners and 15% tint all around. My stareo i had in it is no longer in the car. but my 2 subs are in the truck. but stock radio. soo i got lucky thier.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #39
Steven01
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyO99Alero View Post

Steven, did you piss someone off really bad a few months ago?

charley I dont belive ive pissed anyone off really. how my live goes is something like this. Work 9:30 to 6:30 - 11:00 i work long hours atleast 8 hours a day if not longer mon to sat. Then i have to come home and see the girlfriend. I rearly evan talk to all my friends. Im rearly out doing anything unless i have to get something.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:34 AM   #40
telcart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
chuck norris does not sleep....he waits

Haha, damn I was hoping nobody would make the connection.
Perhaps you can hire Chuck Norris to "wait" in the back seat of your Alero...