Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > How-To Archive & FAQ

Old 05-07-2008, 11:18 PM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
Its cars like yours, aftermaths, double, bodyman, stryder, black jack,red dog, etc....keep me wanting to mod the alero, those are the cars that represent the community in a positive way...im seeing more aleros on car domain then civics....and were 1/4 there size.
who care's about the community it should be about what YOU want to do with a CAR, what everyone else does to it should never negatively affect your willingness to mod it

and why aren't you coming to ass if you care so much about the community
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:21 PM   #22
elpuas3000
GX Member

elpuas3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
APC RUBBER BOOT, the 9004 bulb and the air intake was from apc anyways that was long time ago... those pictures are old so stop hating aightzzzzz....
and the only 2 new pictures that i have in the page are the last 2 from the last page
elpuas3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #23
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
seriously though... where did you get all those .gifs? do they have a .gif site?

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #24
elpuas3000
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
seriously though... where did you get all those .gifs? do they have a .gif site?
i got them from another cardomain page...(sorry)
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #25
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
they're pretty funny actually

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
let's see your alero, you have never posted any pictures of how awesome yours is

lolz

1. 90% of the time ive been on this forum ive been were my car hasnt, but i will gladley take pics and post them on my lunch break tommorrow. so you can see my clean and simple alero.im by no means the most modded, Im bagged with rims, and new paint, thats it, until i get all the parts i need for the re-build.

2. I cant commit to AAS as of right now do to work issues, wich Ive already said........and trust me i plan on ding everything i can to make it, unfortunitly my secound job revolves arround clients, not a set work time.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #27
elpuas3000
GX Member

SO...
can any1 tell me how to paint the tail lightzzz?????
Old 05-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #28
TheAftermath
GX Member

TheAftermath is on a distinguished road
It has an email on the second page of his domain that says if you wanna know how to do it to email him.

But you could do LED's and VHT nightshade and get pretty close to that I would think.

Last edited by TheAftermath : 05-16-2008 at 05:28 PM.
TheAftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #29
Justy311
GL Member

Justy311 is an unknown quantity at this point
I laughed out loud when I read this thread...wow...

justin

www.justinspolicecollection.com
Justy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:58 AM   #30
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
who care's about the community it should be about what YOU want to do with a CAR, what everyone else does to it should never negatively affect your willingness to mod it

So if we decide to do Hydro Immersion on our car VS REAL CF your OK with that oh GURU of Carbon Fiber?

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #31
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
So if we decide to do Hydro Immersion on our car VS REAL CF your OK with that oh GURU of Carbon Fiber?

Wow what a thread bump, and out of nowhere. What's this all about? I don't think you read the thread. People were saying how when people rice out their Aleros it makes people not want to modify theirs. So I said who cares what other people do, what you want to do to a car should be just that, what you want to do. If other's poorly modify the same make/model car, it shouldn't negatively affect your willingness to mod it.

Not sure where the hell the gay painted on carbon fiber pattern came into this or how anything you said relates to what I said.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #32
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Wow what a thread bump, and out of nowhere. What's this all about? I don't think you read the thread. People were saying how when people rice out their Aleros it makes people not want to modify theirs. So I said who cares what other people do, what you want to do to a car should be just that, what you want to do. If other's poorly modify the same make/model car, it shouldn't negatively affect your willingness to mod it.

Not sure where the hell the gay painted on carbon fiber pattern came into this or how anything you said relates to what I said.

it comes down to the community your viewd as being in, like a JDM follwer, doesnt want to be coupled with a fast and furious civic driver,,,,,the same is applied. The more lame, riced out alero there are, the bigged the black mark on the community as a bunch of childish autozone builders.

Look at it this way, would you go and be part of a car club that all the cars were riced out, or would you want to be in a car club that has builds that realy emphasis attention to quality, not attention to whats affordable...same applys.

Thats why for right now my alero is back to bone stock and my daily, and my lex is my show car.....plain and simple.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #33
[ion] C2
636 whp

The JBO guys get this kind of stuff all the time. So many riced out, or just complete piles of crap j-bodies out there that as soon as someone hears "Cavalier" they laugh. Although quite a few out there are very nice.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #34
paulyb
GLS member

Quote:
The JBO guys get this kind of stuff all the time. So many riced out, or just complete piles of crap j-bodies out there that as soon as someone hears "Cavalier" they laugh. Although quite a few out there are very nice.

exactly my point, and I see the alero seen going that way. Dont get me wrong, cars like yours, that have the looks (except for the drop =) j/k) and the speed to back it, are what the community needs to rep. properly, not aleros with spinning hub caps, jacked up body work and electric super chargers.....
Old 07-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #35
[ion] C2
636 whp

Agreed; but I always stand by building a car for yourself, not what others want or see in it. To modify a car to what you like is what it's all about.

Edit: Oh, and I have springs, they're sitting on my desk at work. Lol.