Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
alerogls001
GL Member

alerogls001 is on a distinguished road
Keyrazyleds.com experience.

Well, I placed a order for 20 Inverted Blue T10s back on April 5th. Got emails showing confirmation of the order and stuff. Contacted them by phone about a week later because I never saw anything being shipped. He said there was a fault w the order somewhere but then text me later saying it was resolved. Within the last week I have text and emailed them with zero response. If anyone comes across this place Don't order from them. I don't have proof, but at that same time my cc info was stolen and used online... had to cancel the bank card. Huge coincidence seeing as how I only use Paypal online with only that exception. So it's been a major effing incovenience more than anything else. Ive been waiting on them to finish out the interior lights. PITA. And now I have to find some somewhere else and hope I get them. The one thing I hate most in this world is dishonesty.

MP Racing CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, and PCM. High flow CAT. KYB GR2 struts. Canuck Motorsport Springs. Cross drilled rotors. Stern ST18 17" rims.
alerogls001 is offline   Reply With Quote