Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
Fuzzyspudkiss
GX Member

Fuzzyspudkiss is on a distinguished road
(kindof)New Member From Indiana

Hi all, My name's Trenton and I'm from a small town none of you have probably heard of(The Beef House is normally what the town is identified with, its a restaurant with the best rolls on the planet, not my words, literally everyone who eats there comments on the rolls. And if you go to any birthday party in the area, the rolls will find there way there and will immediately be swiped like an injured animal on the Savannah. It gets kind of annoying) on the west side of Indiana.

I am a high school senior and am trying to save up for college (Rose-Hulman if any of you have heard of it)so i don't have much money, and on top of that i only know basics about car mechanics so im very cautious about major mods. the only thing i have done so far is put new speakers in the the back (just because the stock ones were dead when i got it) they are sony xplodes 6x4, i know they are not the best but i am happy about them

Now about my Alero, its a 2001 GLS 3400 V6 with 85,3xx Miles on it, and it has all of the features except for the sunroof . I got if for Christmas last year( I picked it out) Her name is Ninja, i dont exactly know why i just said "go Ninja" once and it stuck. Here are some pictures of her.

Last edited by Fuzzyspudkiss : 11-11-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Fuzzyspudkiss is offline   Reply With Quote