Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 05-23-2007, 06:53 PM   #161
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I feel your pain

I don't see how girls can NOT like cars. I love them. Who doesn't wanna go fast honestly?
Old 05-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #162
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raychael2003 View Post
wtf happened here? wow. And to be honest? I only know how to post pics through a URL address and I don't know how to post the actual pic or I would somone tell me how and you got your damned picture...how about that? Okay, and I did answer your question matt, I picked the trans am. If I can get my insurance lower. If not, goin with the '06 Cobra...whatya think? OH! And I don't scare easily thank you! You know what I look like to do I look like an f-body girl or a cobra girl? I can drive a stick either way so it doesn't matter really, I just want something fast and I wanna beat my fiance at the track...simple

pm me and I can tell you how to post pics

and you said you had found two different T/A's a silver one and blue one with a Firehawk hood

I'd say T/A but wouldn't give you crap about a Cobra
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #163
HazMatt24
GLS member

1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
Old 05-24-2007, 01:35 AM   #164
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
where's blackjack when you need him lol
Sorry I'm late getting here. I saw the first couple of comments about her getting a T/A and lost interest. However, I did a search on Tits and stumbled right back in today.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by raychael2003 View Post
Until you take your car to the track and rape my boyfriend's 12.6 @ 116, then we'll talk gay...until then, keep it shut buddy. And I'm not just saying that cuz he's my bf, I've seen this thing in action and it's stupid fast...seriously...

Stupid fast....I've heard that term several times before.....I think once was strtrydr sitting in the passenger seat of a certain Alero back when it was only tweaked to 6psi. However about 6 months and a few more mods later, 15psi was pretty nasty for a bit. Second and third time I heard the term was from a modded SRT-4, and then an '03 Cobra.

I'm glad you didn't get the Cobra, those are too easy to beat with a properly modded Alero. The modded SRT-4 was pretty close behind me though. Dont get me wrong, I have been beat before, but the amount of money they had in their car was about 3-times what I did in mods alone, not to mention the purchase price of their car.

Back on topic.....I think you should go with whatever makes you happy, and not worry about the opinions of others. Your insurance would be more with the T/A, but there's alot out there to mod it out with. However, your b/f would also be very mad if you followed my recipe for the olds.

Best of luck to you either way, and send us more pics of the T/A if you get it.

BlackJack out.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:45 AM   #165
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
dude ... I wanna get another ride @ 15psi when I come down to get MY turbo slapped on MY alero.
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #166
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Sorry I'm late getting here. I saw the first couple of comments about her getting a T/A and lost interest. However, I did a search on Tits and stumbled right back in today.......

Stupid fast....I've heard that term several times before.....I think once was strtrydr sitting in the passenger seat of a certain Alero back when it was only tweaked to 6psi. However about 6 months and a few more mods later, 15psi was pretty nasty for a bit. Second and third time I heard the term was from a modded SRT-4, and then an '03 Cobra.

I'm glad you didn't get the Cobra, those are too easy to beat with a properly modded Alero. The modded SRT-4 was pretty close behind me though. Dont get me wrong, I have been beat before, but the amount of money they had in their car was about 3-times what I did in mods alone, not to mention the purchase price of their car.

Back on topic.....I think you should go with whatever makes you happy, and not worry about the opinions of others. Your insurance would be more with the T/A, but there's alot out there to mod it out with. However, your b/f would also be very mad if you followed my recipe for the olds.

Best of luck to you either way, and send us more pics of the T/A if you get it.

BlackJack out.

point VERY WELL MADE. Kudos to you for not sounding like a jackass and still getting your opinion across...turn on for most people. As soon as I figure out how to get pics up, will do. On the SRT-4 note, my husband (in a few hours!) has hardly anything done to it. Everything else came from the factory. He has 27lbs in boost and, exhaust (factory) and a rebuilt tranny (which the dealer rebuilt because they effed it up when 3rd got notchy) and still runnin mid 12's. Video on the alero???? wanna check it out, sounds pretty sweet. Gotta split, wedding in a few hours!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #167
antichrysler
GLS member

antichrysler is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to antichrysler
so did you buy the car?
antichrysler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #168
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a friend with an srt 4 who ran 30 psi through the stock motor. after a few months of that abuse the block split like a damn pumpkin. It was fast till he toasted the damn thing. There isnt much left of the motor now. Hurry up and buy the damn ta so we can see pics of it.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:31 PM   #169
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
hey you can be like morgon on team trans am on Bullrun. If you watch the show, but Morgan and her Dad won the money.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #170
HazMatt24
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
hey you can be like morgon on team trans am on Bullrun. If you watch the show, but Morgan and her Dad won the money.

they have that car up on cardomain