Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fram... finally making one the right way

Thought I would give you guys a heads up on the Fram Ultra Synthetic Oil Filter. Yes, its a Fram... yes, Fram is crap and I would not recommend one to my worst enemy. But, and this is a big "BUT", they finally did it right! The Fram Ultra Synthetic filter is a Double Layer Synthetic media and is specifically engineered for the use of Synthetic oils. *Which most of us here have been using for years. Not only does it have the Synthetic media, unlike the crappy paper that can fail as we all know, but also is reinforced with a metal screening that will keep the filtration in place for many, many miles! You gotta check the design out, this is the best designed filter I have ever personally seen. It also has a "Anti-drain back Valve" that is finally made from Silicone and they report 3X the hot oil resistance. Like I said, yea Fram is plain crap and I would not use it, but this one is a step above and is about time someone did this right. Check it out for yourselves and make your own choice, but this one gets my stamp of approval, and I'm a picky bitch! LOL

http://www.fram.com/oil-filters/fram...il-filter.aspx