Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #41
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Go ahead, buy the ebay kit, and when that turbine comes apart and sends shrapnel down your intake and kills your engine, be sure to sell it to someone that has two braincells to rub together and knows how to listen to the people trying to help them. thanks, now gtfo.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #42
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
I was going to say. I never personally bashtalked the people. You saying I know nothing.
I have a 300 hemi. Stroking it to a 6.7L 410 beast and it will be dynoing hopefully atleast close to 600hp. Then I will be looking at not one but TWIN superchargers.
I am puting $20,000 down on a 2013 Shelby. with the new 5.8L 640hp engine.

Not bragging, but ^ that upthere is proof I am not used to dealing with four cylinder engine.. I wouldnt want to blow the pistons threw my hood..
Thanks for the link, gunna check it out right now

All this money and experience and you can't fork out a few grand for a decent turbo? Or have the knowledge to piece together your own setup? And what are the specifics on that hemi project...got me interested.

Also, sorry for the double posts. On my phone and its a POS..
Old 05-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #43
99-alero
GL Member

99-alero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I was going to say. I never personally bashtalked the people. You saying I know nothing.
I have a 300 hemi. Stroking it to a 6.7L 410 beast and it will be dynoing hopefully atleast close to 600hp. Then I will be looking at not one but TWIN superchargers.

Not bragging, but ^ that upthere is proof I am not used to dealing with four cylinder engine.. I wouldnt want to blow the pistons threw my hood..

^ that proves absolutly nothing, you know specs on a car, nothing a google search wont reveal
if you have all this money for a 2013 shelby why are you even bothering with an alero?
are you high or extremly retarded?
Old 05-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #44
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
I love when noobs come on and start barking out parts/stats about some "super build" they have, when they asked really basic questions prior to that.

Its totally believeable that you didn't read that somewhere online, or read about it in a different forum, or stalked some guy at a car show... Nope. You own all of that.

Troll. Go away already.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #45
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

Damn, you weren't supposed to call him out I wanted to see his idiotic reply about "his" build..lol
Old 05-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #46
the_weber
GL Member

the_weber is on a distinguished road
Dude did you not read my PM. Shut your mouth, drop your damn pride, and apologize. Then maybe you can recover and start learning. NO ONE I repeat NO ONE knows it all here and were all just here to help each other. and If you have that much money would you mind sharing? Because I could really go for a few hundred for a new investment in my business.
-Optima yellow top. This battery went end over end in my jeep (not strapped down) 13 times for 75 feet. and now is in my alero. one tough battery
-Cleared Corners/Painted Bezels
Old 05-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #47
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:

so glad u know how to read a brochure

effing tard

also ...
u do know that the cylinder head is in between the piston and hood right? yea im sure u do. so u know that there is no way to physically blow a piston through a hood. nice try, u just proved you know absolutely nothing about how and engine works. but just incase,

Last edited by heineck : 05-22-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #48
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
The blonde on the left is Adira, forget her user name, the other girl the at the head of the table (hee hee I said head and girl in the same sentence) was somebody's G/F, I forget who. This pic was at ASS 09

Chris (Ion) you were there, but you were grocery shopping (grocery ninja) with Mo trying to figure out how to brush feel up Adira

And n00b, I'll tell you how to turbo your car. Even with no posts from you that I've seen, or any info on your car. And it's not going to cost you $150.99 on eBay for that wicked awesome cool kit.

It is: And not ever Ion knows this

up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,a,b,a,b,star t

but it's gotta be done when the dash says 888888

OOOOOOOooooOOoooOOOooooOoooOooOoooOOooOoOooo!!!!!! !
Old 05-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #49
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah there's really no condition that would cause a piston to forcefully liberate upwards... you know when combustion happens it pushes the piston down right?
Old 05-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #50
the_weber
GL Member

it does??? jk hahahaha
-Optima yellow top. This battery went end over end in my jeep (not strapped down) 13 times for 75 feet. and now is in my alero. one tough battery
Old 05-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #51
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
For the love of god, this idiot....

1. You will never blow a piston out of your hood wtf is wrong with you

2. Congratulations u have money to buy a car with HP and factory installed parts aren't you just the effing leprechaun at the pot of gold.

I would much rather build or do something to my car with my own hands or even work on it with a friend have a good time than buy a car and brag about how beast it is when it came that way stock from the factory that I (specifically you in this case) know nothing about.

Do you even know what headlight fluid is?
Old 05-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #52
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
If you are going to get that ebay kit, you might want to get the 710 cap too. Also, I would go with an O pipe exhaust. That will give you a little more power under the hood.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #53
the_weber
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post

Do you even know what headlight fluid is?

I think your a d-bag but this is is my favorite post of the day. Thank you
Old 05-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #54
pjwallington
GX Member

pjwallington is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
I love when noobs come on and start barking out parts/stats about some "super build" they have, when they asked really basic questions prior to that.

Its totally believeable that you didn't read that somewhere online, or read about it in a different forum, or stalked some guy at a car show... Nope. You own all of that.

Troll. Go away already.

I uploaded pics.
Alero will be a winter car
Old 05-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #55
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
I see no pics.......
Old 05-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #56
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
annnnd where can these pictures be located?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #57
pjwallington
GX Member

pjwallington is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Yeah there's really no condition that would cause a piston to forcefully liberate upwards... you know when combustion happens it pushes the piston down right?

Every one keeps saying the same thing.
It was a "Figure of speech" look it u
Old 05-22-2011, 08:47 PM   #58
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:

Quote:
I uploaded pics.
Alero will be a winter car
Old 05-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #59
the_weber
GL Member

that guy is the pinnacle of cool. PJ you should aspire to be just like him when you grow up. WHEN being the key word
Old 05-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #60
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
If you got $20K cash to put down on a car surely you could afford to hire someone to do your Alero up correctly.

I call BS on all accounts.

16-17 year old zit faced punk living in your moms basement.