Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 11-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #1
boostnsrt

drag times

hey just wondering what you guys are getting in the quarter mile and with what mods. i have a bone stock 2.4 with k&n drop in filter. i got a 16.7 at 82 mph at orlando dragworld. ill be posting pics of the slps as soosn as i figure out how. i had a guy in stock 04 vw gti that was talkin shit to me about my alero. we ran our first run and i got a 16.8 he got a 18.1. he was pissed my second run was against a slightly modded srt4 (guess who won that) he got a 14.2 and i got a 16.7. my 60 ft was a 2.2 and his was a 2.3.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #2
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostnsrt View Post
hey just wondering what you guys are getting in the quarter mile and with what mods. i have a bone stock 2.4 with k&n drop in filter. i got a 16.7 at 82 mph at orlando dragworld. ill be posting pics of the slps as soosn as i figure out how. i had a guy in stock 04 vw gti that was talkin shit to me about my alero. we ran our first run and i got a 16.8 he got a 18.1. he was pissed my second run was against a slightly modded srt4 (guess who won that) he got a 14.2 and i got a 16.7. my 60 ft was a 2.2 and his was a 2.3.

ok im gonna say this b4 you get burned dude...........you see the thread that says "At the tracks" ya take a guess as to what its in reference to.......thats right......TIMES lol time to start using the search button dude
Satsuriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:45 AM   #3
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
The srt guy didn't know how to drive. 2.3 60 foot and ran a 14.2 in the 1/4. Pathatic they run 13.8 stock.

My best 60 foot to date is 2.0, and best 1/4 mile is 14.53. I've beaten a few Mustangs with it and matched a few others. No not those sorry ass V6 Mustangs, I'm talking about a totally stock V8, from the late 90's. The convertilbes are a joke, But I have matched 1 V8 Coupe which was running 14.6. It was funny to watch the Video when I beat the Mustang the kid next to the camera was like "HA HA HA It's a effin' Alero!! What an ahoe racing .... HOLY effING SHIT DUDE, HE'S KEEPING UP WITH TOMMY'S 'STANG. DUDE!!!! tHE ALERO effING BEAT HIM!! It was fun to watch

It took work to get there. Stock I was running about 15.9 to 16.1, I have the V6 though

I'll move this to the right section for you too

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:13 AM   #4
FutureEcotecOwnerAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
The srt guy didn't know how to drive. 2.3 60 foot and ran a 14.2 in the 1/4. Pathatic they run 13.8 stock.

My best 60 foot to date is 2.0, and best 1/4 mile is 14.53. I've beaten a few Mustangs with it and matched a few others. No not those sorry ass V6 Mustangs, I'm talking about a totally stock V8, from the late 90's. The convertilbes are a joke, But I have matched 1 V8 Coupe which was running 14.6. It was funny to watch the Video when I beat the Mustang the kid next to the camera was like "HA HA HA It's a effin' Alero!! What an ahoe racing .... HOLY effING SHIT DUDE, HE'S KEEPING UP WITH TOMMY'S 'STANG. DUDE!!!! tHE ALERO effING BEAT HIM!! It was fun to watch

It took work to get there. Stock I was running about 15.9 to 16.1, I have the V6 though

I'll move this to the right section for you too

With an excellent driver and great track conditions will an SRT-4 run a 13.8. Avg driver and avg track conditions they are 14-14.2 stock, but he also said this guy had minor mods, and minor mods to an SRT-4 he should definately be runnin in the mid to upper 13's, depending on the mods.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
boostnsrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuriku View Post
ok im gonna say this b4 you get burned dude...........you see the thread that says "At the tracks" ya take a guess as to what its in reference to.......thats right......TIMES lol time to start using the search button dude
i know about the search thing. i just didnt want to have to go thru 50 pages of replys to se responses.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
SouthDakotAlero
GL Member

SouthDakotAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostnsrt View Post
i know about the search thing. i just didnt want to have to go thru 50 pages of replys to se responses.

Now there's 51 pages because you had to start a new thread.
SouthDakotAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #7
boostnsrt

time slips

heres the slips