Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 09-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #21
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the fact that she already posted that she has a bf and he is also a member it might have scared some of them off lol....

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #22
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I think the fact that she already posted that she has a bf and he is also a member it might have scared some of them off lol....

LOL you can only hope so haha

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #23
Rivais16
GX Member

Rivais16 is on a distinguished road
Regrettably, I searched the forums for, "leg humper," so I could read up on this aleromod past...:| haha I wouldn't want to encourage the leg humping with any pictures Also, I noticed that none of the girls in those threads have posted in a long time lol! Would have been nice to meet a "girl" friend on here if they weren't all already scared away! -_-

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Rivais16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #24
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
OMG........I can't believe what i have all read...... I miss the old days.......so with that said and reliving the Aleromod past............

Post a pic of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikr. I saw this thread shortly after it was posted (like 5 replies) and wondered if i read something everyone else missed. The old days are gone....

(thank god)

and yes Rivais, the girls on site don't stay for too long. Either sell/trade/crash their cars, leg humpers scare them away, or they just get bored and move on.

I think at the moment, pawzbear reappeared and left. Circeansleeper is VERY infrequent.... and thats all i can honestly remember being "active". Others have been gone for years, or only lasted maybe a month. I think Adria (forgot her screen name) was the last girl who seemingly encouraged leg humping, but she left when she got married and sold her car.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #25
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
welcome to the site.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #26
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Welcome. I'm married and whipped, so don't worry about me. Love the Alero. Nice and clean, and I see you have HIDs. Where did you get them? I got mine from DDMtuning.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Welcome. I'm married and whipped, so don't worry about me. Love the Alero. Nice and clean, and I see you have HIDs. Where did you get them? I got mine from DDMtuning.

Hers are also DDM Tuning. We installed them together

Old 09-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
Rivais16
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
Ikr. I saw this thread shortly after it was posted (like 5 replies) and wondered if i read something everyone else missed. The old days are gone....

(thank god)

and yes Rivais, the girls on site don't stay for too long. Either sell/trade/crash their cars, leg humpers scare them away, or they just get bored and move on.

I think at the moment, pawzbear reappeared and left. Circeansleeper is VERY infrequent.... and thats all i can honestly remember being "active". Others have been gone for years, or only lasted maybe a month. I think Adria (forgot her screen name) was the last girl who seemingly encouraged leg humping, but she left when she got married and sold her car.

haha thats hilarious. Considering you know the whereabouts of all the female members, is it safe to assume you're probably the leg humper that scared them all away? Just kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
welcome to the site.

Thanks!

Quote:

hahaha! I'm still working on getting my bf to that stage! She's not so clean anymore... I hit a raccoon last night!! I feel so terrible! I couldn't slow down in time and the poor thing just starred at me.. I know its going to rain today but I'm going for a car wash anyways, can't stand the thought of raccoon guts on my car...I havn't looked for any yet, too scared! haha And as Shiwnath posted, DDM tunning

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Old 09-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #29
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivais16 View Post
And as Shiwnath posted, DDM tunning

so you and shiwnath know each other? Thats awesome. Always good to have a local modder to help with stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivais16 View Post
haha thats hilarious. Considering you know the whereabouts of all the female members, is it safe to assume you're probably the leg humper that scared them all away? Just kidding
man...she taking shots at me already....

I'm not that bad...

Actually... I've befriended a couple and we keep in touch, outside of amod. So... I tend to know where they are from that.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #30
Rivais16
GX Member

Quote:
so you and shiwnath know each other? Thats awesome. Always good to have a local modder to help with stuff.

Yeah, Shiwnath is that elusive bf I mentioned a few times. He's more along the lines of my life saver, alero and cars expert as well as my walking and talking amod resource when I need it haha If I have any questions/concerns, he generally knows and helps out

Quote:
Actually... I've befriended a couple and we keep in touch, outside of amod. So... I tend to know where they are from that.

That's great! The guys on here seem genuinely nice and down to earth, hardly the leg humping type...Oh, and very knowledgeable too haha

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #31
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17

Lol I'm her boyfriend. We didn't really establish it, but it was hinted. Funny thing was when she asked me what car she should get, I wasn't even thinking of an Alero because I thought she had a bigger budget. When she found out her dad wasnt going to really help get a car she asked me to find her an Alero because I'm always on here(even when I'm supposed to be hanging out with her lol) and she knew how much I loved mine.

Glad to say she loves hers too and we're always getting into arguements about whose Alero is better. I'll always help her do any type of mod she wanted as long as I know what I'm doing.

Last edited by Shiwnath : 09-06-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #32
Rivais16
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiwnath View Post
I'll always help her do any type of mod she wanted as long as I know what I'm doing.

Speaking of which....clear my corners please! lolll <3

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Old 09-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
oh come on... Clearing corners is not that hard... Besides, it involves using the oven, which you should be familiar with. KIDDING!!!

It's cool that you two enjoy working on the cars together. And Rivais, this isn't just a way to keep track of what he's saying about you, is it?

I'll say it again though, welcome! Cherr knows the ladies because he's good with his hands... Ask him about him giving massages.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
cherrington17
Gone

The aforementioned leg humpers have all but left. It used to bounce between creepy and hysterically awful.

I was gonna ask if you two were "connected" but figured it wasn't my place to ask a private question like that. Shiwnath... her car is better. Why? Because its hers. Get used to that.

Quote:
Cherr knows the ladies because he's good with his hands... Ask him about him giving massages.

Hey... we don't mock you for your carnival ride job.....

wait.... we totally do....

DAMMIT!

Quote:
It's cool that you two enjoy working on the cars together. And Rivais, this isn't just a way to keep track of what he's saying about you, is it?
Totally gonna wait for him to jump on the hood of her car and her to run him over, then for him to post up about it...... CAN.NOT.WAIT.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #35
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Quote:
oh come on... Clearing corners is not that hard... Besides, it involves using the oven, which you should be familiar with

That actually made me laugh.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #36
Rivais16
GX Member

Quote:
oh come on... Clearing corners is not that hard... Besides, it involves using the oven, which you should be familiar with. KIDDING!!!

I'll say it again though, welcome! Cherr knows the ladies because he's good with his hands... Ask him about him giving massages.

LOL! That was a good one. I should have seen a "kitchen" joke coming along sooner or later! haha

Keeping track of him? Naww, hes a good man, don't need to keep track of him. I joined to win AOTM actually lol! Hence why I joined when the best beach photo poll opened. I'll win one of them!

Are you familiar with Cherr's good hands and massages? hahaha
(for the kitchen joke -_-)

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Old 09-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #37
cherrington17
Gone

How do I keep getting kicked here!?! MAAAAANNNNN.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #38
Rivais16
GX Member

Quote:
her car is better. Why? Because its hers. Get used to that.

Now that is some of the best advice on this site!

Quote:
Totally gonna wait for him to jump on the hood of her car and her to run him over, then for him to post up about it...... CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Sooner or later, I've been practicing with some raccoons LOL

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Old 09-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #39
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Quote:
The aforementioned leg humpers have all but left. It used to bounce between creepy and hysterically awful.

I was gonna ask if you two were "connected" but figured it wasn't my place to ask a private question like that. Shiwnath... her car is better. Why? Because its hers. Get used to that.

Hey... we don't mock you for your carnival ride job.....

wait.... we totally do....

DAMMIT!

Trust me, there is no winning her lol. I'd admit hers looks better than mine..for now.

Even if I ever jumped onto her hood and she ran me over it still wouldn't be as funny imagining it happening to Drime the first time he posted about that.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #40
cherrington17
Gone

I do find it hilarious that yours has a bra and hers doesn't.

clearly... we know who wears the pants...