Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 08-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #81
01silveralero
Aleromod's most pointless thread starter

01silveralero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
so anyone want to buy it when its done???

nah i dont need 3 of them
New project 1992 460 big block ford notchback mustang
Goal - Mid 11s all motor.
01silveralero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #82
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
so anyone want to buy it when its done???

yes I do.... but if I can is another story.

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #83
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
I do too. We could swap. You could take my Ho and redo it and sell it?
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #84
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
pics of the progress this monday or tuesday night, and no there will be no trades i want cash or money order, its goin to be on ebay, autotrader, every where i can put it its goin to go on
i need to do a rat rod real bad
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #85
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
how about a trade for a 49 plymouth coupe.........might even throw in a pair of..............

tassles.......lol
Old 08-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #86
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
lol u aint right lol
no sorry dude i need a 29 ford body, something on that line, so i can bag the rear end open roof, shifter knob through the roof or suicide shifter, exhaust pipes pointed up and towards the cabin, i want it low and loud and mean lookin
Old 08-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #87
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
nice, you know I will I have the alero done because I would love to take a 56 ford and put a 56 olds front on it, french in some olds lights, and other stuff andhave an oldsmobile pickup and really throw people off..........and it'd have to have a boosted 455 olds in it.....

Old 08-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #88
bdyman
GLS member

that would be allot of work, anything is possiable if you have enough money
Old 08-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #89
kwhauck
2Screwy

it would be so sweet though!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 AM   #90
bdyman
GLS member

new pics will be up thursday evening
Old 08-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #91
bdyman
GLS member

more pics!!!

the pic you see is a license plate pocket from a grand am, bumpers are tpo, so same plastics very easy to work with, pocket was shaped cut and both sides plastic welded,
and on the back side i used fusor 152 extreme plastic repair material, and on the front side as well, it is still a work in progress, but its different it was done the right way, plastic on plastic,
enjoy
Old 08-20-2008, 06:39 PM   #92
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
how come you went off to the drivers side with the plate instead of centering it? it looks good, just curious to the location...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #93
FrankTheTank
GLS member

FrankTheTank is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
the pic you see is a license plate pocket from a grand am, bumpers are tpo, so same plastics very easy to work with, pocket was shaped cut and both sides plastic welded,
and on the back side i used fusor 152 extreme plastic repair material, and on the front side as well, it is still a work in progress, but its different it was done the right way, plastic on plastic,
enjoy
it would have been a lot easier if you just bought a metal plate bucket and fiberglassed and bondo'd it in there.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #94
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
it would have been a lot easier if you just bought a metal plate bucket and fiberglassed and bondo'd it in there.

he's the plastic man.. your idea requires metal.

Midgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #95
bdyman
GLS member

once again if i centered the pocket its the same as every other custom car on the road, so iam different i build out side the box
i am the plastic man, if anyone wants anything customized that requires plastic let me know
Old 08-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #96
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
Quote:
if anyone wants anything customized that requires plastic let me know

build me a set of plastic wheels that can support at least 3600 pounds and paint them a gunmetal color.. also make them able to withstand extreme temperatures.

and sell them to me for a rediculously low price.

Midgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #97
bdyman
GLS member

your going above my level of plastic ablity lol that wold require a college degree or something and some big ass machines, iam just a dumb polak that never went to a real college, de-dde-dee

i should have new pics tonight of the improved deck lid
Old 08-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #98
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant wait to see the finished product....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #99
Mr_Reed
GL Member

Mr_Reed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Reed
yeah man I can't wait to see this bad boy finished.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #100
bdyman
GLS member

improved deck lid pics

here they are boys and girls, just finished it tonight, the green you see is etch prime i appy it before i sling bondo
so onto the pics