Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 05-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
any update yet

Replaced cam pos sensor and crank shaft sensor

2004 olds alero R.I.P 242,500
1995 f-150 5.0v8 5sp 143,xxx(redneck truck)
Now searching for a new Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
He no crazy, he WIALERO!!
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #22
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
reflash???

or have you tried disconnecting the battery for at least 30 min (usually 10 min is fine but to be sure the computer resets)...or check tps because yesterday i forgot to hook mine back up and it took forever to start and when it did idle started at 2k and worked up and was a little rough

Il go try it right now

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #23
WIALERO
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
any update yet

And had a guy email me last night asking when we're the intake Mani and plenum gasgets done and I told him and he said oh you must have messed up the push rods and such and I told him how could have me and my buddy messed them up? Car ran perfectly fine after that and how long ago was that? So how could we have messed them up and after that he never said anything back ;/ jack*ss

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #24
WIALERO
GL Member

And since I do not have a truck or trailer or have anybody with one its time to grow some muscle and push her 6 blocks tomorrow to the shop lol I tried the reflash waited 30 min and eh nothing but it just more back firing threw the throttle body

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #25
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIALERO View Post
And since I do not have a truck or trailer or have anybody with one its time to grow some muscle and push her 6 blocks tomorrow to the shop lol I tried the reflash waited 30 min and eh nothing but it just more back firing threw the throttle body

Damn! Getting close it sounds like though. once she get going hopefully it'll be good to go again, gotta get her to ASS!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:37 AM   #26
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I would still say that the TPS (throttle position sensor) could be a potential issue as was the other thing I mentioned in that post...IIRC you said that you had a friend with a 3400 grand am...if that is the case then I would first make sure that their year has the same number for the throttle body and sensor, and then switch it over for a minute...if it was tps and you had that big of a problem then I would say that disconnecting it to diagnose probably wouldn't work...If you removed your throttle body anytime recently make sure that you hooked the sensors back up.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #27
WIALERO
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Damn! Getting close it sounds like though. once she get going hopefully it'll be good to go again, gotta get her to ASS!

Well bud I would have to get alot of money and I mean a lot ass is gunna money for me but I gotta do what I gotta do to go tho!

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #28
WIALERO
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
I would still say that the TPS (throttle position sensor) could be a potential issue as was the other thing I mentioned in that post...IIRC you said that you had a friend with a 3400 grand am...if that is the case then I would first make sure that their year has the same number for the throttle body and sensor, and then switch it over for a minute...if it was tps and you had that big of a problem then I would say that disconnecting it to diagnose probably wouldn't work...If you removed your throttle body anytime recently make sure that you hooked the sensors back up.

I had a code for that and or pedal position sensor cupple weeks ago but the light turned off

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #29
WIALERO
GL Member

And I unplugged it and it did not even wana start but I plugged it back and then again back to running like crap

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #30
WIALERO
GL Member

Went back over everything retraced my steps everything is all hooked up every sensor and vacuum lines are all hooked up and not broken and everything is all hooked up nothing left unhooked or touched tried starting it again gave it has for 10 min to see if it would maybe step out of the crap faze and I noticed I was watching both my a/f gauge and vacuum gauge my air fuel was stuck at 20.0 and I had no vacuum usually I have about 20 for vacuum and the a/f jumps but nothing the shop cannot look at it for another 2 weeks even got another throttle pos sensor and put it on and nothing I'm seriously clueless ran out of money to fix it and ran out of beer money not a good thing... I am just clueless I really am it's just hard to see what it is

Quote: