Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 08-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Random question of the day

I have a Grand Am, which used the 9007 bi-halogen bulb. That's all good or w.e. BUT I now have projectors on it, which are set up exactly like the Alero, they have a seperate bulb for low and high beam. My question is, does the Alero's low beam headlights stay on when the high beams are activated? I'm considering messing with my stock wiring and adapting the Alero wiring in so I can have quad headlights when high beams are on, but I'm not sure if that is possible. I refuse to do a mod to my lights that require a relay because I rather have it as stock as possible (even if it means going to the Alero for it)

All help is appreciated.
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

colonel6632 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colonel6632
stock aleros have either high beam or low beam on. not all 4.

mine puts all 4 on when the highbeams are one, and with 35w and 55w hids in them, its bright

2005 Silverado 2500HD w/ 6.0l Vortec 4L80E
Tuned 6.0l, exhaust, intake, with 450000km on the odometer. Tow Rig

1985 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/ 5.7 Vortec 700r4
mild vortec 350 with 4 speed auto. performance suspension. factory gold color. project car
colonel6632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
How'd you get yours to turn on all 4?
Old 08-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

relay lol. its easy to do. theres a thread on here on how to do it. this its called 4 headlight mod

mild vortec 350 with 4 speed auto. performance suspension. factory gold color. project car
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
Nas Escobar
GLS member

The GAGT how to sucked that's why I didn't want to do that mod. Dude was all sorts of confusing to the point I said "screw that".

I'll look it up.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Google it too.

I saw a guy did it with a Malibu. I think it was a 99. But he used a relay and it worked very nicely.

I don't think the fogs will stay on thou

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

need 2 relays for the fogs i believe. none the less the how to on this site was they one i used. worked well

Old 08-27-2012, 02:14 AM   #8
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Well, thanks to the how to on the Aleromod forum, I have finally gotten my headlights to be quad when in highbeam mode.