Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 04-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #21
JOEY GLADSTONE
GX Member

JOEY GLADSTONE is on a distinguished road
it sounds like none of you know what your talking about in this thread haha.
JOEY GLADSTONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
a push button start isn't going to increase security

the ultimate security system:
- fuel pump cutoff
- starter cutoff
- hood pins
- dual batteries with hard to find wires
- train horn output for alarm
- tilt sensors
- impact sensors
- glass breakage sensors
- shaved door handles (can't jimmy it open or whatever)
- if glass breakage is detected, output to side flamethrowers from under the side skirt area
- two way notification alarm fob along with cell phone message sending as well

No one is stealing it then. If anything happens, you are notified instantly and get to come say hi and/or call the cops. If they try to tow it, the train horn will sound due to the tilt/impact sensors and you will be notified. People will notice. You will notice.

If someone attempts to break in and drive it away or just steal whatever's inside your car, they can't get the doors open by conventional means, which leaves them only one option: to break the window. The instant the impact/glass breakage sensors feel this, the alarm sounds, you are notified, and they get roasted via the side aimed flamethrowers.

If somehow they make it in, albeit on fire and hurt, the alarm will still sound, the starter is disabled, the fuel pump is disabled (and hard to get to since it's under the car near the tank. The hood has hood pins so they will not be able to pop it to find and figure out how to disable the starter cutoff and/or the alarm output (which has a separate battery hidden).

It will take too much time and make too much noise and you will be there with a shotgun to their face before they get a chance to even come remotely close to getting away. It's flawless.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #23
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
next project remote kill switch. Will disconnect the ignition with the push of a button, or better yet you could use a DTMF encoder/decoder and use it to disable it over the CB Band that way no matter where they are you could disable the car in the push of a few buttons on a hand held CB if they have those on that frequency.............

Actually thats a little to much..I'll remain quiet the remainer of this thread LOL....maybe!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #24
m1r4g3_k1d
GX Member

m1r4g3_k1d is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
a push button start isn't going to increase security

the ultimate security system:
- fuel pump cutoff
- starter cutoff
- hood pins
- dual batteries with hard to find wires
- train horn output for alarm
- tilt sensors
- impact sensors
- glass breakage sensors
- shaved door handles (can't jimmy it open or whatever)
- if glass breakage is detected, output to side flamethrowers from under the side skirt area
- two way notification alarm fob along with cell phone message sending as well

No one is stealing it then. If anything happens, you are notified instantly and get to come say hi and/or call the cops. If they try to tow it, the train horn will sound due to the tilt/impact sensors and you will be notified. People will notice. You will notice.

If someone attempts to break in and drive it away or just steal whatever's inside your car, they can't get the doors open by conventional means, which leaves them only one option: to break the window. The instant the impact/glass breakage sensors feel this, the alarm sounds, you are notified, and they get roasted via the side aimed flamethrowers.

If somehow they make it in, albeit on fire and hurt, the alarm will still sound, the starter is disabled, the fuel pump is disabled (and hard to get to since it's under the car near the tank. The hood has hood pins so they will not be able to pop it to find and figure out how to disable the starter cutoff and/or the alarm output (which has a separate battery hidden).

It will take too much time and make too much noise and you will be there with a shotgun to their face before they get a chance to even come remotely close to getting away. It's flawless.

JEEZ! lol - Side skirt flamethrowers? Who installs those! I want some lol. (Actually that would be tight to have at a push of a button when you are about to floor it BAAM!) Guys would be stunned. And skurred. I might try to do some of that stuff lol
m1r4g3_k1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #25
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
That makes me think, what happened to Grim?
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #26
sleepybastard
GX Member

sleepybastard is on a distinguished road
This reminds me of a project I helped a friend of mine with. He created a custom security system for his car that would text his cell phone if any of the sensors (tilt/vibration/glass break) were tripped. He could also disable the fuel pump, starter, and battery with a text back. Also included was remote arming/disarming of alarm, starting of the car from the phone, and gps tracking of the car at all times. The only thing missing is the flame thrower by the doors.
sleepybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #27
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybastard View Post
This reminds me of a project I helped a friend of mine with. He created a custom security system for his car that would text his cell phone if any of the sensors (tilt/vibration/glass break) were tripped. He could also disable the fuel pump, starter, and battery with a text back. Also included was remote arming/disarming of alarm, starting of the car from the phone, and gps tracking of the car at all times. The only thing missing is the flame thrower by the doors.

That would require him to pay for another monthly paid cellphone line only for his car. Still I see this being really possible, and I guess its not that hard having a programming background. Only downside is the fact it doesn't work if your car is out of cellphone wave

Sounds cool.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis

Last edited by Vinalero : 04-24-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:19 PM   #28
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
South Africa is rampant with carjackings, many have had flamethrowers mounted under the sides of their cars with a button near the pedals in case some guy feels like getting roasted.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote