Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 09-25-2004, 05:35 PM   #1
Spilner521
Boost Guru

Spilner521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spilner521
OK here's my problem. I have underbody neons installed made by LiteGlow. The right side is the one giving me the problem. When I first installed them about 2 months ago they all worked great and were nice and bright. But now the right side only lights up in the front 6-10 inches of the whole tube. If I tap it it'll kind of flicker on and off a few times half way up the tube. And the weird part is, when I actually touch the tube with the palm of my hand, it lights up probably 3/4 of the length of the tube and when I let go it goes back to being lit just 6-10 inches. I just got finished not 5 minutes ago checking all the wiring and making sure everything is together and where it's supposed to be and it all looks good. Anyone ever seen or heard of this? Any suggestions?
Spilner521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
bigd6983

i cant remember if lite glow has power inverters that are seperate from the tubes cause that could be a problem, if you have the tubes wired together and one goes out sometimes they all go out, it just depends on the kit. those are just some of the problems that i have had..........
Old 09-25-2004, 08:26 PM   #3
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
i had the same problem. my X bought be a cheap brand under lights.. liteglow. i installed and after about a month or so the longer tubes would kinda fad and not light up all the way. so then i bought OPTX by street glow. had them for 16 months and not one problem yet. oh and liteglow doesnt fix poop, warrenty or not. they suck
Pimpalero03 is offline   Reply With Quote