Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 02-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #21
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
has anyone had issues with mounting the amp on the back of the seat and grounding to where the seatbelts bolt to??? me and a buddy are working on building a box to house 2 12" or 15" sundown audio's and we're talking about putting the amp where the rear seat bottom is supposed to be probably removing the whole rear seat beings to it i didn't ever have passengers in the back seat to begin with.. just all idea's at the moment we still have to figure out what we're gonna do because i'm going to start competing in SPL contests with him, He has an all sundown Tahoe that is just amazing

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:28 AM   #22
03Alerosil
GL Member

03Alerosil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
has anyone had issues with mounting the amp on the back of the seat and grounding to where the seatbelts bolt to??? me and a buddy are working on building a box to house 2 12" or 15" sundown audio's and we're talking about putting the amp where the rear seat bottom is supposed to be probably removing the whole rear seat beings to it i didn't ever have passengers in the back seat to begin with.. just all idea's at the moment we still have to figure out what we're gonna do because i'm going to start competing in SPL contests with him, He has an all sundown Tahoe that is just amazing

Ground on the driver side seat bolt and keep the amp(s) on the driver side. I never had an issue there. That is if they are a class D amp. If they are anything else mount them anywhere.
03Alerosil is offline   Reply With Quote