Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #21
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
No one else has them in stock

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #22
Starglow
GX Member

Starglow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
No one else has them in stock

That's because the trigger kits are made by TCE. TCE stopped making the 65MM throttle bodies and I'm not certain if they have shut down completely. You can try directly contacting Marc who owns TCE, or Milzy regarding kit availability, but WOT-Tech (Ben) and TEC have now parted ways. You'll be lucky if you get anything out of MPR Racing including your money back if he doesn't deliver your parts and I'd start working on plan B if I were you.
Starglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #23
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
ok a update, still waiting on the crank trigger kit, the block head over at mp racing printed the shipping label but i dont think he droped it off yet at the post office, it was printed on the 5th says accepted on the 9th with a delevery date of the 11th, i went to the post office and they found out that it hasnt enterd the mail stream yet, so i emailed him today and havnt heard from him yet, im slighty effin pissed, this part should have been shipped the day after i payed for it and now my car cant start because of it, uuugghhh

thats why you do not order from mp racing.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #24
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Any one got marks contact info. If i don't see the part by Thursday them MD and Mpracing guy are gunna have issues. I have no problem driving to his place and getting my parts

Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #25
01GrandAm
GX Member

01GrandAm is on a distinguished road
I hate to say it, but you will never get your parts if you ordered from MP Racing. He simply sells parts he doesn't have and then pockets your money. Mark Petersen needs to be curb stomped for all the scamming he has done to this community.

I can almost guarantee that if you check with Marc the owner of TCE that he hasn't sold anything to MP Racing in over a year. Furthermore, the design of the crank triggers has changed slightly over the last year or so and is no longer an adjustable machined billet part. http://www.britishcarconversions.com...f9f16688da.jpg
01GrandAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #26
Starglow
GX Member

http://www.tcemotorsports.com/index....ntact&Itemid=3

You can also send him a PM through GrandAMGT.com

Quote:
Any one got marks contact info. If i don't see the part by Thursday them MD and Mpracing guy are gunna have issues. I have no problem driving to his place and getting my parts
Old 05-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #27
01GrandAm
GX Member

01GrandAm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
http://www.tcemotorsports.com/index....ntact&Itemid=3

You can also send him a PM through GrandAMGT.com

Since he ordered it from MP Racing, he would need to contact MP Racing... not TCE.

http://www.mpracing.org/store/contact-us.html

Or better yet show up at his house/shop open a can of whoop ass!

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=33
01GrandAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #28
Starglow
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GrandAm View Post
Since he ordered it from MP Racing, he would need to contact MP Racing... not TCE.

http://www.mpracing.org/store/contact-us.html

I know that...but the reason to contact TCE or Milzy is to ask if they have any trigger kits available for sale at all so he can get his car running ASAP since MP Racing most likely doesn't even have the parts he ordered available to ship.

EDIT: Ok...I see what you're saying now because he said Mark from MP Racing and not Marc from TCE. But I would still talk to those guys as a backup plan B while fighting with MP Racing to get his money back...yeah, right.

Last edited by Starglow : 05-13-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:38 AM   #29
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Why Did You Bought From Mpracing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #30
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GrandAm View Post

probably the only way he'll get any results.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #31
jawa
Powered by LX9

I have a plan b , if mp don't come through , I'm going to go through britishcarracing

Old 05-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #32
jawa
Powered by LX9

ok an update... its been five days since it was "shipped", so i called the post office and they opened a investigation, they found that a shipping label was printed for me and a guy in Texas but neither show any actual shipping, meaning the shipment were never dropped off or picked up.
i goggled his address and found that he is only 3 hours away.
i then emailed him asking if i could just come get my parts, no response yet,
this idiot is pissing me off...

Old 05-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #33
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
ok an update... its been five days since it was "shipped", so i called the post office and they opened a investigation, they found that a shipping label was printed for me and a guy in Texas but neither show any actual shipping, meaning the shipment were never dropped off or picked up.
i goggled his address and found that he is only 3 hours away.
i then emailed him asking if i could just come get my parts, no response yet,
this idiot is pissing me off...

well you should have not ordered parts from him he has a very bad rep on here and other n body sights. there is a whole thread about it.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #34
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
well you should have not ordered parts from him he has a very bad rep on here and other n body sights. there is a whole thread about it.

x2
Old 05-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #35
jawa