Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Paint and Body Work

Old 07-11-2015, 09:13 PM   #21
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn dude.... the one i sold was a 2000

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:38 PM   #22
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Thread cleaned

Awww, but Kenny I didn't even get to reply back to what he said first lol. Oh well I said what I needed to say and he said what he needed to say. The rest is interweb history as it probably should be. My apologies to Shiwnath for contributing to getting off-topic in his thread prior to it being cleaned. I just got sick and tired of a certain member of this forum constantly disrespecting and making negative comments towards other fellow aleromodders. Enough is enough and whatever his reasoning may be for acting like that, it still doesn't make it necessary post after post...
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:20 PM   #23
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Kenny just had to go and ruin our fun! Maybe we should start a new topic. Just call it "bitch bitch bitch" so we can have people go at it there and just bring the popcorn.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:57 PM   #24
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiwnath View Post
Unfortunately I have the older silvermist 99-00 color.. 2001+ is galaxy silver.

Also thanks Redog!

No problem, it's a good thread and I wanted to clean it and leave it open so we can see your progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
Awww, but Kenny I didn't even get to reply back to what he said first lol. Oh well I said what I needed to say and he said what he needed to say. The rest is interweb history as it probably should be. My apologies to Shiwnath for contributing to getting off-topic in his thread prior to it being cleaned. I just got sick and tired of a certain member of this forum constantly disrespecting and making negative comments towards other fellow aleromodders. Enough is enough and whatever his reasoning may be for acting like that, it still doesn't make it necessary post after post...

The guy knows his stuff. He is an asset to the board IMHO. It's understandable that since he's so experienced in that line of work that when people want to go a different way or "the wrong way" it's like taking his advice and saying "eff you" but when your on the interent, you have to be ready for other ideas, if they are right, wrong, or different

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
Kenny just had to go and ruin our fun! Maybe we should start a new topic. Just call it "bitch bitch bitch" so we can have people go at it there and just bring the popcorn.

Go ahead, I'll abuse my power and ban you for a month. Then you'll have to go out and actually talk to girls

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:44 PM   #25
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
No problem, it's a good thread and I wanted to clean it and leave it open so we can see your progress

The guy knows his stuff. He is an asset to the board IMHO. It's understandable that since he's so experienced in that line of work that when people want to go a different way or "the wrong way" it's like taking his advice and saying "eff you" but when your on the interent, you have to be ready for other ideas, if they are right, wrong, or different

Go ahead, I'll abuse my power and ban you for a month. Then you'll have to go out and actually talk to girls

Lol a month? You might want to make that 3-6 if you want me to notice.

Not my fault dude had an Alero that he loved once too. Just sayin.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #26
richardg
GX Member

richardg is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the late reply, after I finish rebuilding the GA - and in particular a nearly entirely new ac system (and radiator), wife got rear ended, sandwiched, and totaled the car. Damage looked nearly identical but a little worse on the crumple zone.

I too liked that car and didn't have the heart to simply junk it so I'll look for a shell one day. Found another green coupe gt1 with sunroof but it was far away.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT1
2005 Chevrolet Impala
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:05 PM   #27
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post

I know right lol and maybe we should. I don't see how anything could go wrong by doing so.

Quote:

Never said he didn't know his stuff, but just cause he knows what he's doing and has been doing it for 20+ years doesn't mean he has to be negative and disrespectful to other members about what they're doing with their own cars all the time. Back when I first joined this site at least from what I remember he was a decent dude willing to help and give actual good advice to other members when they had bodywork questions.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong or thinking of someone else though and he's just always been like that, but now he's resorted to charging other members of this site via Paypal for his "professional advice." Seriously? If another member is going to charge me for advice on something then I'm not going to ask that member. I'll ask other members or someone else who knows the line of work and can answer my questions if I have any. It's not like he's the only guy in bodywork that knows how to do the job. Heck the majority of body shops that I know of give you a FREE estimate when you need work done. I mean there are plenty of other people willing to help and give advice if he doesn't want to anymore and that's fine cause he doesn't have to.

It's like you said though it's the internet so you have to be ready for the ideas, work, and questions of other people. He just needs to seriously consider the way he approaches other members on the forum with his responses. I get that he's used to the way he does things at work, but he's not at work when he's posting on here so he needs to be able to differentiate that or just not say anything at all if he can't do so.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:49 AM   #28
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
im back bitches!!!
apprently no one knows my humor i dont charge anyone for anything so your wrong way wrong
now i hope that ion and jd1 was also banned for starting shit first and i was defending my self
but i heard that they werent delt with at all
which is completely goin against the rules on this forum

i get allot of pms about questions and help and i help everyone i can for FREE
ive been to peoples houses for FREE using my own time and my gas for FREE
so your info is incorrect

red dog ill pm you in a few to get ion and,jd1 delt with as well
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #29
Aleromod Owners
Administrator

Aleromod Owners has disabled reputation
Chill!
Old 08-01-2015, 09:48 PM   #30
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
iam fine lol
i was joking around
good god man
chill out
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:41 PM   #31
Aleromod Owners
Administrator

What is it about CHILLIN does nobody understand? Back on topic for all, Final Warning.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:29 AM   #32
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Anyways.... Went to see the Alero yesterday... Swapped out the crank sensor thinking it was bad because I was getting some bad intake backfiring and good fuel pressure. Primed the fuel pump and then I started to smell fuel... After looking around, my fpr was drenched in fuel.. Man if this is the reason for all my problems, I'm gonna be pissed! Of all things to happen after hitting a deer..

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:32 PM   #33
Aleromod Owners
Administrator

Thread cleaned, again.

The next person to throw the shit, gets a suspension.

We are not going to close this thread, we are just going to suspend the keyboard commandos, and it won't be a short suspension
Old 08-08-2015, 10:45 PM   #34
That01Olds
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleromod Owners View Post
Thread cleaned, again.

The next person to throw the shit, gets a suspension.

We are not going to close this thread, we are just going to suspend the keyboard commandos, and it won't be a short suspension

Read you loud and clear. Over.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:39 AM   #35
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like I missed all the fun here 😢
Old 09-08-2015, 09:03 PM   #36
kbubb91
GX Member

kbubb91 is on a distinguished road
if i were you, the first thing i would replace is the fuel line, it sounds like you may have a pressure issue caused by the severity of the crash. it may have broke where you cant see it(the connector piece to the engine)
also if you drove it after the crash, remember bumps are in the road, LOOK FOR ANYTHING THATS MOVING THAT SHOULDN'T!!!!!

ps, i have a friend who hit a deer with a dodge ram 2500, he has a similar issue. he was able to get it running again. the fuel line had to be replaced, he was leaking gas on the ground(small drip) and then M.M.O.(oil change & in the gastank). took 30 seconds to get it fired and then rough idle for 30 seconds until it calmed down. then he obviously had to replace the damage sheet metal and lights. its still running today