Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2014, 02:11 AM   #1
Fabian_7s
GX Member

Fabian_7s is on a distinguished road
Unhappy air vent controls

hey guys i need help bad right now!!! so today i found out the the control knob that controls where the air flow for the air vents goes to (the one that chooses if i want air at my face, feet, both, or defrost) stopped working all of a sudden. it was working fine this morning on my way to work. but then on my way back from work all of a sudden i realized i switched it to defrost but like 2 minutes later i noticed the warm air was still hitting my face! i tried turning the knobs back and forth thinking it would somehow fix it but nothing happened. once i got home i turned the knob back and forth again trying to listen for the sound it makes when its switching directions but i couldn't hear anything. :\

so basically my question here would be what should be the first thing i check? are there any fuses relays or things i should check before considering the motor that controls the air flow is bad or something? i really need to fix this asap because its winter and ice builds up pretty nasty on the windshields! and having the air pointed at my face 24/7 instead of the windshie-d aint gonna help:/
Fabian_7s is offline   Reply With Quote