Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-11-2004, 01:31 PM   #21
quitlahok

i was just waiting for my tax return, so hopefully we'll see a few more preorders by the end of april
Old 02-13-2004, 03:47 PM   #22
frozenchickendinner

could someone please explain to me why everyone wants the damn OSV kit? Its nothing but a front lip. Its makes the front bumper look too long. I mean, to each his own, and if thats what you really want, go for it, but whats the big deal. I like the *** kit, I like to andys kit, and the razzi kit, but everyone is still stuck on the one kit with the least amount of changes. Im not trying to piss anybody off or hate on your taste, i just wanna know why its soo great.

Edit: Please do not work around word filters. Further workarounds will result in a warning.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:32 PM   #23
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Reason so many ppl like the osv kit is becasue its exactly sa you sid, it keeps the factory bodylines and adds onto the factory bumper pretty much (except for sideskirts)

andy's is a lil more out there, and razzi is a clip on to the cfactory bumper.....*** is molded off the factory bumper...
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #24
havik

my taste is for the OSV kit (income tax coming end of this month), with the *** kit next (I just like it), then andy's, then razzi.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:02 AM   #25
Pilate
GX Member

Pilate is an unknown quantity at this point
Go for the OSV kit...nice clean look...wish Olds had actually turned out those cars...woulda been a nice sendoff for the model.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:13 AM   #26
Green Eyed Monster

I like both but I think I like Andy's better because it looks more aggressive....