Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
Fi-Alero
GL Member

Fi-Alero is on a distinguished road
Bodykit came in.

As some of you know, I have been waiting on AAS to send me a replacement kit for a few months ago because the first one was damaged in shipping.

Well my replacement body kit came in today, and it was actually in perfect condition. For some reason, it was primed completely different than the other and also it did not come with the wire mesh. No big deal at all though. I called AAS up, and they told me I could keep my other kit So now I can use the wire mesh off of it and also use it for replacement if anything gets messed up.

Anywho, I will be attempting to fit this on myself and I was wondering if anyone had any tips like how to get the holes matched up and stuff. Also I got to looking at how the stock bumpers were held on. They looked like in some places they were held on by some plastic piece that for the life of me I could not pull out. I would appreciate any help on this lol.

Also, how well does hot glue or silicone stick to fiberglass? Because thats what I'm thinking of holding the mesh on with.

Thanks
Fi-Alero is offline   Reply With Quote