Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 11-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #21
germ

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Sweet+Nov 11 2005, 10:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2Sweet @ Nov 11 2005, 10:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow didnt know i was gonna get attacked for stating my opinion. guess ill just keep it to myself next time...... mr. know it all
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-2fast4u
@Nov 11 2005, 10:51 AM
why don't we get this one locked before it gets ugly. it's off topic and complete opinion [/quote]

dude, your not getting attacked. if you think you are, hahaha, your misinformed.

and by calling me names is not going to help the situation either, if anything, its going to cause me to laugh you off and make you look more misinformed. ask anoyone, i was being nice in my post. did you miss the smilies i put in there?

you portraited your OPINION as a fact in your previous posts. your intitled to your OPINION, but dont try and claim it as fact. im not trying to be a know it all, as you so kindly called me earlier, however, im not going to sit back and see some bogus info get posted by someone that evidently may not fully know about the mods available, ESPECIALLY when the member is only a MONTH old and has a total of SEVEN posts.

and the thread is not OT. the posters question was asked and spawned another comment/opinion by 2sweet. i was simply correcting wrong info.

and since when is having an opinion grounds for having a topic locked?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #22
Sinatra
The Hiphopopotamus

Sinatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sinatra
well I knew that the question was asked a million times, I just I had to ask it. I really don't think its worth it at all, thats probibly why no one has done it. We have a nice v6 that just needs a little love and thats it. Who cares if your getting off topic, I like it when one topic raises another. And no one...NO ONE, should get offended or angre or defensive just because someone questioned your opinion...thats what a chat forum is all about, just have fun and think of it as a friendly debate
Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #24
Chucklez05

As for those who are saying that there is no way a 3800 can be put into an alero thats fine if you don't think it can be done all i am saying is that i plan to try to do it after school when i have to time and money.

I'm not saying that it will for sure work or that it will be easy all I am saying is I am going to give it a damn good try.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #25
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
oh yeah Germ you forgot.

NAWZ kits.
fuel pump boosters (in line)
and interchangeable injectors (like with the chevy 4.3L)

i really wish we had aftermarket aluminum radiators or maybe a nice little fuel rail
Old 11-12-2005, 04:20 PM   #26
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
we had a regal come into the dealer yesterday and i had to inspect it after it got an oil change. the engine was a series one 3800 and had 198,000 miles on it!!! i was like holy sh*t.
Pimpalero03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 09:21 PM   #27
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
my new car ($1000 beater) is a 93 ssei, 175k. runs like a champ, and a raped ape- this old pos can smoke the tires for 30+ feet, not just a little spin and chirp like my old 3400 alero - gotta love the torque from a roots type blower, they do seem to run longer too.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:51 AM   #28
germ

i agree, there is nothing like some good ol low end tq. that i will say is good about the L67.

but you can make the 3400 do the same thing if you give it some love.