Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 04-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
Sinatra
The Hiphopopotamus

Sinatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sinatra
Correct window part?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03...spagenameZWDVW

The price seems ot make it too good to be true. Any experience with this? Is this what i'm looking for?
Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know. Are you needing a window regulator assembly for the drivers side 2 door model? If so, then yes.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
Sinatra
The Hiphopopotamus

Sinatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sinatra
Well, what do they mean by assembly? Is that the actual motor and regulator or am i missing something. I know, i worded the question a little funny.
Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Yes that is the motor and regulator

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
Vinman
GL Member

Vinman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vinman Send a message via Yahoo to Vinman
i got a motor and regulator from ebay...turns out it was for a g/a, which is supposedly the same thing, but my switch works in the opposite way it used to..meaning up on the switch lowers the window and vice versa...and the plugs clipped together with no problems...it went together the way its supposed to.

I can't remember which ebay store i got it from, and i think they advertised it as for an alero, but when i got the box it said g/a..

and yes you get all you need for 50-60 bucks or whatever it is..but just be careful and make sure your getting what you need..
Vinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
i got a motor and regulator from ebay...turns out it was for a g/a, which is supposedly the same thing, but my switch works in the opposite way it used to..meaning up on the switch lowers the window and vice versa...and the plugs clipped together with no problems...it went together the way its supposed to.

I can't remember which ebay store i got it from, and i think they advertised it as for an alero, but when i got the box it said g/a..

and yes you get all you need for 50-60 bucks or whatever it is..but just be careful and make sure your getting what you need..

try swapping the wire config (swtich the terminals and see if that fixes the reversed problem!
Old 04-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
maybe its just your clips