Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 02-18-2005, 01:31 AM   #1
LittleK

Alright, I'm heading out to arizona tomorrow from friday-tuesday. Who's from arizona here? i might wanna meet up with some fellas get some ideas for my car.

//LittleK
Old 09-19-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
I'm moving to AZ in mid October 2005. Sierra Vista region. If ya wanna link up sometime, yell back.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 03:01 AM   #3
elitecloud
GL Member

elitecloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to elitecloud
iam in the phoenix area, hola

iam in the phoenix area, hola

2006 Toyota X-Runner
elitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #4
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
I am from the Glendale, Luke Air Force Base area!
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #5
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in Tucson...Sierra Vista is not to far and Pheonix is only an hour and a half.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:48 PM   #6
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Michael, I'll be up to Tucson (SIR) soon as the strip opens up. Engine/tranny will be finished and near completed being final-tuned around mid-March. No race-track here in Sierra Vista. Doubt I'll be done in time for Ultimate Street Wars on Mar 10th however.

Also elitecloud, I'll be up to Firebird Raceway this spring as well. Hoping to lay down some ground-breaking times. Bummer is, gotta get a NHRA 10-pointer for these runs (try having one of those built for a 4-dr)

Old 01-19-2006, 03:05 AM   #7
elitecloud
GL Member

where is firebird race way? i just moved here cuz of the hurricane and havn't checked out any tracks in the area

i know of thunder bird race way, iam not sure if it's an actual track or not because during the christmas season they had the christmas festival or somthing there, it's like exit 160ish I-10 West, like minutes before you hit phoenix.

I actually live in Maricopa, south of phoenix and west of Casa Grande

PM me sometime if you want to hit the track and actually know where one is LOL

off wends - thurs so holla

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 01-19-2006, 03:15 AM   #8
elitecloud
GL Member

holy baby jesus, iam less than 20 miles from a track!!! aww skeet skeet

PIC!!

let me know man, i'll deff run with you, i don't have much for performance mods yet, going to pay it off first but hell i'll run with you at least, got a 4 door ho tho so meh

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 01-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #9
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey just hit me up if anyone will be in the area, I am always lookig for stuff to do.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:10 PM   #10
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

right on (both).

Man, you dont need to have wicked performance mods to have fun

as far as Firebird Raceway, haven't been there yet, maybe it is Thunderbird Raceway who knows.....friend here in Sierra Vista was telling me about it since I'm kinda new to AZ.

I'll probably be hitting SIR Tucson first since it's close, and I'm going to have to make alot of tuning runs first. Once I have it dialed in, it will be easier to adjust for altitude in Phoenix area. Kinda sucks being at the mountain foothills at this elevation.

Old 01-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #11
elitecloud
GL Member

where are you from originally?

i notice iam not getting the gas mileage i am use to out here in az

perhaps the gas isn't as good or somthing no clue

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 01-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #12
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

originally, Houston TX. (last lived there in 1986 right before joining the military.)
most recently moved from Fort Hood TX.

yeah, my gas mileage is sucking also, but it's only gonna get worse in Feb-Mar....hahaha.

I dont know what the deal is bro, my alero never got GREAT gasmileage to begin with, but I noticed I'm filling up twice a week at least.

Old 02-25-2006, 07:28 AM   #13
elitecloud
GL Member

black, from what i've read on the net about firebird, you have to have a helmet and 17 bucks to race.....and i belive it's just on friday nights, i need to call them again monday and find out more info

also, i've found this kicka$$ go-kart race track in phoenix, it's 20 for a membership and then you get a card and a beanie thing, and then it's just 16 a race, races last from 12-15 minutes and are a freakin' blast

if you don't get the card, it's 22 first round, 20 every round after that cuz the beanie is 2 bucks

i've got a card, and i love the place

http://www.speedwayraceway.com/

it's sick i tell you sick

i don't have a cell phone yet, but when i get my income tax return i'll be getting one

i'll holla at you and give you my number

next week (wends + thurs) i will be heading down to tuscon i belive

shoot me a pm if you want to meet up

2006 Toyota X-Runner