Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 04-01-2006, 05:14 AM   #21
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
The damage sounds worse than it really is though!

(309) 613-0794 -----> Derek
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:04 PM   #22
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
well that's a bummer, too much going on with the family on Saturday. I was going to suggest Sunday Oh well, maybe next time.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #23
elitecloud
GL Member

elitecloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to elitecloud
bring the family! rofl

2006 Toyota X-Runner
elitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:02 PM   #24
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
^ :smack:...

...Well...I am still up for today but do we have any more coming?

If any of you have Yahoo IM, message me...Yahoo S/N: strtrydr
Old 04-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #25
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
heh, wish it was as simple as bringing the whole family

part of what we have to do today is optometry appointments, pick up prescriptions, people coming to look at our house to rent it, etc...not stuff we can just drop....

Old 04-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #26
elitecloud
GL Member

aight folks, it's 3:00 now, 1 1/2 hours to go

i have to b.s to do around town, i might get an oil change cuz i need it not sure - deff getting a car wash on baseline for sure

and paying my cell phone bill too - so i'll see ya'll there - who show up

;-) plus i got numbers i'll be calling ya dawgs!!!

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 04-02-2006, 04:40 AM   #27
elitecloud
GL Member

just got back from kicking it with derek, cool guy

went and got some grub at cooperstown, it was packed and hard to get to because a baseball game was just let out - and streets were closed, but he made it ;-)

went go-kart riding, good times and snapped a few pics (below)

then we went looking for a bar to play pool at - we drove around for about 20 minutes trying to find it, and just went to a computer game place, was really cheap to but they had bawls and i was drinkin em like crazy! good times

then we went and got gas, talked a about the cars and stuff for like 20 mins ;-)

then we raced a few times, his is (sadly) faster than mine sniffle

thanks derek was a blast dude

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 04-02-2006, 10:34 AM   #28
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

man, I'm so glad you guys had a good time.

Otherwise, I'm so pissed off I dont even know how to describe it. I had scheduled an appointment out of my busy day to let a potential renter come by and look at our house. They said the only time of day they could come was 4pm. We had other stuff to do also (appointments I mentioned). We came home at 3pm so we'd be here plenty early.

They drove by and looked from the street several hours before (around 1pm?), decided without getting out of the car that they didn't want it cuz it wasn't fully fenced for their dogs. And didn't bother to call us to tell us (they had our cell phone numbers and everything). We had to call them at 6pm and ask what happened with them coming.

Old 04-02-2006, 03:53 PM   #29
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

^That sucks!!! ...(Stupid People )...

Last night was a blast though, even if the traffic was a pain in the @$$.

elitecloud sorry about those bulbs last might and let me know when you want to tackle your guages. It shouldn't take me as long this time around!
Old 04-02-2006, 04:00 PM   #30
elitecloud
GL Member

iam not even worried about it dude - and when i get the financial situation i'll let ya know

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 04-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #31
bu01
GX Member

bu01 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey giys, sorry i coudnt make it. i did go to phoenix tho, butu we were dragging the quads on the sand by good year, and this kd i was racing beats me but stops in front of me i hit his rear tire, me and the quad are airborn, and i get shot 7 feet forward and they tell me i passed out. i dont even rmember hitting the kid. he was ok, i just bent his rim a lil. i wil get poicks of the damege to my bros quad later

so anyways, i pqass out(tank god for my helmet) ad when i wake up, the first word i say is "how was it, did i win" lmao. then i stand up like nothing happened, and aske who i hit, the point to the kid and i walk towards him(i am walking as if nothing happened) and i think he thought i was gonna kick his arse becasue you should have seen the look in his face, so i walk up and say"did i hit y6ou?", and he stutters a yes, this is like at 4 pm. so we leave and go to my cousinns house and i take some ibuprofen and i am ok. thank god fior my helmet.

we are planning to go back but i dot know when, this time i am taking my car so we can meet. sorry you guys i coudnt make it, but hey, i have a goo excuse, i passed out. LMAO

lates

ohg and my cousin loves UTI <--for the guy that asked about it
bu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #32
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

^D@mn, sucks that you hit another quad but at least nobody got hurt and a good thing you were wearing your helmet!

Well when you come back to phoenix again hit us up. It will be a blast and hopefully we can get everybody together this time
Old 04-03-2006, 08:19 PM   #33
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

just glad youre ok man.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:06 AM   #34
elitecloud
GL Member

dereck, you get those coilover's yet boy? i want to see em

2006 Toyota X-Runner