Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 11-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #1
PapaBear101

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to see if there are any other alero owners on here? :thumbsup:
Old 12-01-2003, 12:52 AM   #2
butbyice

Hello.
I'm here in Utah. I've seen alot of aleros runnin around here but I guess we are the only two on this site. Anyways nice to see others from Utah here and hey if you know of anywhere around here to get Alero specific parts let me know( I haven't had any luck finding many). I'm lookin for body kits mostly.
Old 12-01-2003, 02:13 PM   #3
PapaBear101

yeah I've seen them all around too. Oh well I'm sure they'll come around. Hey I don't know where you can get Mod parts but I have a good GM part hook up, along with a hook up at Car Concepts. I'll keep my eyes open.

By the way I'm Oscar.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
PapaBear101

Hey there Butbyice, just wondering if your still out there? Wanted to know if you have any luck finding a place that would hook you up?
Old 02-18-2004, 10:12 AM   #5
PapaBear101

If your into Lans and what to go to a 350 person Lan there click here

http://www.protocol42.com/
Old 04-20-2004, 04:43 PM   #6
PapaBear101

ANY ONE IN UTAH?
Old 07-01-2004, 02:34 PM   #7
PapaBear101

Anyone out in UTAH?
Old 07-01-2004, 02:53 PM   #8
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PapaBear101@Jul 1 2004, 01:34 PM
Anyone out in UTAH?
I guess not...
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Sundayalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:51 PM   #9
PapaBear101

I guess not.... Odd... there are so many Alero owners out here
Old 07-20-2004, 07:24 PM   #10
esorenson

there are a million Aleros in Utah I'm surprised that not many people post.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:50 AM   #11
PapaBear101

yeah me too.. I have been thinking of putting on an "Aleromod.com" Decal on my car to spread the word.

By the way Esorenson welcome to Aleromod
Old 08-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #12
PapaBear101

Are there any meets here in UTAH??? If not want to start one up?
Old 01-02-2005, 04:12 PM   #13
AleroBloke

I'M IN UTAH!!! Sorry first time visiting this Message Board. I'm around the University of Utah campus area. NOt a Ute fan, but a big Time BYU fan!!! I am having a hard time modding up my alero, not many parts to find, Regulate near downtown slc has alero body kits, but they purchase it from andys auto sports . com, so i dunno if that means they carry them, but they do a nice job.. they charge the body kit plus 99 bucks a bumper and they only chart 99 to do the side skirts, both of them, they are pretty good, they have alot of mod tips and ideas..but i'm not really plugging them, just the only one i've found.. but i'm in utah, roaming around seeing a bazillion aleros..
Old 01-25-2005, 06:21 PM   #14
PapaBear101

Hey AleroBloke how are you doing? First off welcome to aleromod.com

Yeah i had a hard time finding good deals locally. Luckily I used to work at a dealer and they did most of my work for real cheap.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:50 PM   #15
AleroBloke

Thanks, Aleromod.com is the best! I"ve done some mods to my car, mostly because of this website, well, all because of this website. I have a 99 Alero GL Sedan. I love it. Burgundy. I pinstriped my tails got my windows tinted, cleared my headlights. I also Ordered Halo guages from 2ndalero, that should be coming soon, and also a naich CAI from Naich. So i'm doing well! so tell me more about your hookups with this dealer that did stuff for you for cheap..(wink wink) haha, jk. but yeah, seein some aleros out there. If you are selling any mods or anything like that, i buy things all the time, and we are local so it will be no problem to get it from you, or vice versa. but yeah, utah for life!!! haha..go byu!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:03 AM   #16
PapaBear101

Yeah aleromod is great. So do you have any pics of your ride?

I sold my Alero a few months ago and got myself a 05 Toyota Corolla S. 180hp from a 1.9 although it only has 125lb of T.

Hey my close friends and I have started a small forum in yahoo. If you like you are more then welcome to join. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wandering_mind001/
you need to get yourself a yahoo account but it is free and easy. Oh by the way my name is Oscar...

I no longer work at the dealer so I am not sure if I can get any hook ups but if I can I'll let you know. I tried getting my windows passed there and they wouldn't do it I had 5% all the way around, and 75% on the windshield. I miss my Alero.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:35 PM   #17
LittleK

I'm from good 'ol Utah, Orem to be exact. I have a Siver Alero with the 3400 in it aaand thats about it. and yes p42 rocks. I havnt been for a while though. between getting married and work and all that fun stuff i havnt had much time to play/lan.... soooo thats about it... i dont want to show off my stock alero but wont be for longl

//LittleK
Old 02-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #18
PapaBear101

Hey littlek how are you doing? I see your new to aleromod.com. WELCOME.

Nerds getting married???(j/k)... congratulations
Old 02-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #19
AleroBloke

Nerds getting married, especially down in Happy Valley. The ugliest dude can pull away with a fine woman, that is what is weird. I guess RM statuses are all they are cracked up to be! haha. jk. anybody, know of any alero car stuff going on? near us? anyway, i'm a bit new, My car is pretty stock. I bought 99Alero_boys AAS kit, and we are gonna put it on on the 19th of this month, and I bought a Naichspeed CAI, and well, thats just about it, other than clearing my headlights, pinstriping my tails. but yeah, aleros are zooming everywhere around here. just let me know whats up, oh yeah, small plug - bonsai japanese grill in sandy (around 800 e and 90000s is da bomb!! right by air doctors!)
Old 02-03-2005, 09:12 PM   #20
LittleK

is Naich selling any CAI intakes right now? if he is i need to get one.

I wanted to clear my headlight today but my wife wont let me i'll do it tomorrow
If the painters arent to busy tomorrow i'm going to get my mirrors painted, and maybe some interior pieces.

I dont know of any thing in utah going on. maybe we can start some thing (once we find some more people in the neighborhood.

AleroBloke, email me, lets see if we cant organize some thing.
PapaBear, i'm doing good and thank you! and thank you again!

//LittleK