Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 04-13-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
ok heres the deal guys, isellalerodrop AKA Jeff Medeiros has tried selling a whole bunch of things to members on the site and all of them feel like they are totally being screwed over, so we would like to enlist the help of someone from the area of him and see if you can do somehting about it, he lives in fairfield California and if anyone wants the exact address them pm me, but if anyone could please please help us out we woud really appreciate it, all we need is someone to show up at his door or somehting like that, he has $500 from me for a hood and has $450 from another member for a body kit and then $40 from another member for mirrors and maybe even more that we dont know about, so someone please help us out
Old 04-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
SikMindz
GL Member

SikMindz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SikMindz
Even if I still lived up in the area, what exactly would you want any of us left coasters to do by showing up at his door? It's not like he's going to have the money on the spot or whatever...so yeah. I'm less than likely to tap into my NorCal N-Body contacts lest I know what exactly you're trying to get out of all this.

I feel for you guys that got shafted but I'm not exactly about to put myself in danger (or my friends for that matter) by showing up at someone's door and demanding money that isn't even ours.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:29 PM   #3
SilverBullet256

well even that, like to get some cops or something involved, it would just eb alot easier if someone who lived in the area could help instead on someone from illinois

and id rather just get the merchandise he tried selling us, if it really exists which it does ive seen pictures i just wnat someone to help get it shi[pped off
Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #4
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i am the one that has $40 out, the $40 really isn't that big of a deal, but if things are needed like hand delivering a court notice i would be more than happy to give you my $40 out of the deal once the court case is over.....
Old 04-13-2005, 08:33 PM   #5
SilverBullet256

well if tings are how we think i plan on getting my hood and alot more out of this, i wont stand for it, but of course we need to figure stuff out before we go into action
Old 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #6
SikMindz
GL Member

SikMindz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SikMindz
Well let me know when that happens. I have various contacts in Northern and Southern CA involved with the GA community.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #7
SilverBullet256

ok we dont want his ass kicked or anything, all we are worried about is somehow getting the things sold to us or getting our money back and i plan on doing it peacefully and legally so dont worry about safeness, just if we need someone to go to his house to tell him or do something it would be easier then flying there ourselves