Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 10-26-2004, 10:27 PM   #21
b-spot
GLS member

b-spot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Youngblood77+Oct 26 2004, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Youngblood77 @ Oct 26 2004, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spook@Oct 26 2004, 11:18 AM
could even get extra set of headlights and clear the corners, that way the original ones can be stored...just in case...
That's exactly what I thought when I read his post. If he cleared a set of lights for it, I can almost guarantee it would be the only one that's modded at all. [/b][/quote]
[shameless plug]

You mean like the set i'm trying to sell?

[/shameless plug]
Originally Posted by StockAlero00 @ Jul 1 2005, 11:15 PM
If I did went to college...

b-spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:35 PM   #22
Final-Reality

Just keep the stock parts if you mod it, it's no hassle to change it back to stock if later on you think it'll be worth something for resale (it wont).
Old 10-26-2004, 10:43 PM   #23
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
:thumbsup: I agree with most in here that the Alero should only be modified with little or upgrades if any. 180 thermo, CAI, if you do the exhaust make it something someone else of different taste would still get (not loud, not ricey). Also think about keeping it running as good and as long as possible. The main thing is dont change anything too much so that when it comes time to take it in for warranty. I mean honestly what did they do special to the last 500 except give em some flare pieces?

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:49 PM   #24
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by b-spot+Oct 26 2004, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (b-spot @ Oct 26 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Youngblood77@Oct 26 2004, 08:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Spook
Quote:
@Oct 26 2004, 11:18 AM
could even get extra set of headlights and clear the corners, that way the original ones can be stored...just in case...

That's exactly what I thought when I read his post. If he cleared a set of lights for it, I can almost guarantee it would be the only one that's modded at all.
[shameless plug]

You mean like the set i'm trying to sell?

[/shameless plug] [/b][/quote]
lololol I like the [plug] [/plug] nice touch

Seriously, you still got alot of stuff yet to sell?

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 01:18 PM   #25
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
if you want to find a car to go back and forth to work and run all your errands with get some cheap reliable car. and keep the alero aside, and put money aside for it when the warrenty goes and then if you saved up properly, you can get some expensive stuff put on it (engine wise). then im pretty sure a low mileage car with alot of power would definatly be worth something.